Chapter 234

#234

"Before that... I need to balance it a bit."

Instead of opening the door, Bartholomew's shoulders trembled as I took a step closer, raising the magic in my hand.

A blue light flooded over my palms.

However, I did not use powerful magic. It's just a warm-up level of mana manifestation.

Even so, the reason Bartholomeus was frightened was because of my abnormally rampant magic power.

I twitched my lips and showed a cool smile, a ring in my hand

pulled one out

"Shouldn't everything be fair after all?"

I threw the ring my hand to the floor.

The ring rolled across the floor and landed on Bartholomeus's toe.

"The old man uses all of this and that power, but I keep the power I have locked up. Then it's too unfair."

I threw away all the rings and all the accessories on my body, leaving only one friendship piercing.

"We have to do our best so we don't regret it."

Except for the piercing, all of them were controllers that kept my powers from going wild. As soon as I threw away all the controllers, my mana surged more than twice as much as usual.

Surprised that he felt it, Bartholomeus widened his eyes.

"Didn't I tell you?"

I approached him and spoke quietly.

"I'm a little different from you."

Then, I smiled gently.

Perhaps because of anger, Bartholomeus' lips twisted in an ugly way.

Yeah, I'm sure you're really mad. You wouldn't have calculated this.

It's because he underestimated my strength.

But stubbornly, he seemed unwilling to back down.

"Yes, what are you going to do?"

Rather, he grabbed Mi-hyang's hair even harder and waved it.

His old face twisted cruelly, as if he was wondering if I could do anything in front of the hostages.

But such an obsession did not last long.

It was because the power suddenly drained from the hand holding Mi-hyang's hair, as if it were a marionette with a string cut off. Bartholomeus looked at me in disbelief.

"I warned you. You'd better not."

I scanned my face with pitiful eyes and clicked his tongue.

Please feel insulted.

"You must have forgotten, but I am the source that brought you strength in this world. My hair. That's where the manna of this world reacted."

He screamed with one hand overpowered by me. Perhaps because of the amplification magic, his ears were tingling. But he didn't back down. He didn't even look.

Now I have to instill fear in him.

"Do you know what that means? You can't beat me even if you wake up from the dead."

Then, with magic, I tied his arms tightly together like a rope.

It was a common spell.

And at that very moment, a thin sword was thrust into Bartholomeus' chest.