Chapter 213

#213

Is it a coincidence or is it Yunoa's plan?

After the N Live incident, Yunoa naturally joined our team.

In addition, he demonstrated his ability to receive a staff pass through Kyu-hyung.

Ah, not resourcefulness, but magic.

mental magic.

Anyway, YunoA, who came to mark us closely like a staff member, explained to the fans what he was doing through N Live.

In order to return to the beginning, he decided to follow the juniors on tour.

Fortunately, Lit allowed it so we could breathe right next to each other.

He said he wanted to experience various things not as an artist but as a staff member.

He said that he would show staff Yunoa's life through SNS in his spare time.

The Arche fandom is literally in a frenzy.

They were afraid that the sabbatical year would lead to retirement, but everyone was relieved when Yunoa said that he was getting a lot of inspiration from seeing the performances of his juniors.

Naturally, this reaction led to the Arche fandom cheering for Lit.

When the tickets for the New York concert were sold out, more and more people turned to scalpers to get additional tickets.

The media's attention was focused, and there were a lot more eyes to see. The concert felt burdensome, but as much as it was burdensome, it ended successfully.

Several TV stations in New York praised our concert. Korean color, dreamy story, perfect performance, amazing singing ability.

They praised us with all sorts of rhetoric. It was a satisfying performance in many ways. To celebrate our success in New York, a party was held at the hotel where we were staying. It was a party held by MK, one of the sponsors, a global hotel chain.

Agencies, production companies, sponsors, etc.

It was a party where all the officials from the North American tour gathered.

However, we did not attend the party and communicated with our fans through N Live. It was a common idea that hanging out with fans was better than loud parties.

"Thank you to all the fans who came to see the performance today."

"They decorated fan time with placards, and it was really cool. Filaments are really the best."

After turning on N Live, each of them took turns talking about their feelings about this New York concert.

"Wow. Hanjun hyung was spraying water and he got hit right in the face? I sang a song, but I sprayed it and water went into his nostrils. So you coughed."

"It's okay. The filaments sang well instead of you."

They must be tired, but they didn't show any sign of tiredness.

It was so fun.

It was then.

There was no one to come, but the hotel room doorbell rang.

The managers had keys, so they wouldn't bother ringing the doorbell.

Siwoo, who was sitting at the farthest row, got up and hurriedly ran to the door.

Then he opened the door.

"Did you order room service Lee Chan-ah?"

"no."