Chapter 205

#205

The plane was noisy.

It was because they heard a woman screaming somewhere in the first class.

Kim Chan-young burst out laughing as I sat up with a messy appearance after waking up from sleep.

"Shameless bastard."

"It's shameless."

I smiled and put the blanket aside and called the flight attendant.

Kim Chan-young still has a disapproving expression.

"Did you hit her?"

"No, I sent an invitation."

"What?"

"There is such a thing."

I asked the flight attendant who approached me for a glass of water and ramyeon.

"The director should eat, too. Eating ramyeon on the plane is the best."

In this situation, Kim Chan-young, who criticized the ramyeonn for going down his throat, built of arrogance.

"Even director, eat some. Don't worry about the kids."

Then I put on a pretty satisfied face.

"Now that woman, she can't take pictures even if she wants to."

A little while ago, I told Natalie Grace firmly.

The erased magic circle is an invitation.

I'm telling you to tell that perverted master of yours properly.

[I'm a person who wants to live quietly, so I'm a guy who knows how to be moderately cowardly. If you don't touch me, it means I won't touch you either. But you still dare to touch me?]

Natalie Grace, who had been screaming, pressed her lips together before she knew it.

There was definitely fear in the blue eyes.

[I mean. I hate it the most in the world when someone touches mine.]

Yeah, it would've been nice to leave him alone while he was silent. Couples in pair, take turns touching our kids.

[The year before (He said in a commanding tone.) Call your master and whine. Some crazy guy erased the Master's Circle 9 magic circle.]

It was a test.

Will the woman's magic circle be erased with my own power? What do you think? It seemed like it might be possible now. But it was really possible.

I gently pressed the magic circle with my thumb and slightly crushed only the tip.

I wondered if it would even catch fire like this.

[Oh, there might be a fire. Do you know. There was a problem with Im Jin-gyu's ring and it caught fire.]

The woman's blue eyes shook as if she had met a storm. That must be what the mana providers with magic circles fear the most. Price of betrayal.

Master's burning ceremony.

[I did that too.]

I've planted this level of fear, and now I have to teach you the solution.

[Still, I saved Im Jin-gyu. I kindly put out the fire and healed the burn. At least Im Jin-gyu didn't touch us. I rather liked him.]

In the words of Im Jin-gyu, He said that those who survive the burning will be given freedom.

It's an algorithm created by not being able to punish countless mana providers scattered around the world one by one. But no one has survived so far.