Chapter 207

#207

Irene was asked to be interviewed by a famous broadcasting company in LA.

It was said that the phenomenon of "Lit up," which has recently spread rapidly through New Tube and SNS, is not unusual.

Lit up phenomenon. In other words, it means the phenomenon that burns in lit.

In our own way, should we say 'we are soaked in'?

Anyway, as the work-up phenomenon spread rapidly, LA radio broadcasters were flooded with requests to play Leet's music. And it wasn't just an LA phenomenon. Other areas, including New York, are said to have a similar atmosphere.

In the meantime, Ritt's new song <Hades> entered the top of Billboard's global chart.

Litt touring North America?

From the station's point of view, it is a judgment that it is worth paying attention to if it is the birth of another superstar to succeed Arche.

So, before the North American tour, they want to briefly talk about them.

The reason for asking Irene for an interview was roughly that.

There was no reason to refuse, so Irene said okay right away.

It turned out that Irene wasn't the only one who was asked for an interview. Simon & George also seemed to be invited. In addition to that, several other Reactors who were recruited appeared.

It's a story that the broadcasting station looked for a lot of content related to leet. Irene judged this phenomenon positively.

She thought it might be an opportunity for Lit to go up a notch.

Irene, who immediately bought a bunch of lit albums, packaged the albums beautifully with a thoughtful handwritten letter. Then she sent them as gifts to famous American radio DJs.

It was her wish that at least one person would recognize the value of Lit and open the way for them.

Irene's wish is coming true little by little.

Lit's music started to play on American radios with high walls.

***

"A broadcast appearance?"

PD Pyo, who visited the practice room after a long time, told the news that a New York broadcasting station had invited to a talk show.

"Yes. It's not a very popular and famous talk show, but it's a show with a long history and quite a bit of recognition."

To be suddenly recruited in a place like that. He was slightly bewildered.

"The tickets for our North American tour were sold out in the blink of an eye. It must have been amazing. That's why they investigated the size of the fandom in the US."

There was deep excitement in Pyo PD's voice.

"It must have been amazing."

The size of the fandom in the US. I was roughly guessing.

In fact, when I turn on New Tube recently, I realize that there is an enormous amount of content related to us. In particular, the content produced by the US has increased. A lot of subscribers, a lot of 'likes',

First of all, compared to Korea because of the large population, everything is huge.

"I said I'd do it, so prepare for the interview. I'll send you the questionnaire and script in advance, so study a bit."