Chapter 227

#227

It seems that Yun Yi-ho also saw the fan reaction.

Haha, similar stories came and went in the program's real-time chat, so if you monitored it properly, you would have known it.

So he called and apologized formally at that time. Then he made an unexpected offer.

[Actually, if I hadn't acted out of vain pride, I would have said it right away. Guys, don't you want to host the radio? Of course, it's temporary, but once you experience it, I think it will be helpful.]

radio host?

It was a very good suggestion.

As far as I know, Hanjun's dream is to be a radio DJ like Bae ㅇㅇ, so it's not just a good proposal, it's a killer proposal.

As Yun Yi-ho said, if you experience it once, it will be easy for you to become a radio DJ later on.

There was no reason to refuse, so I immediately accepted Yun Yi-ho's proposal for a meeting.

[It's too much for five people to do, and it would be nice if there were two of you, but I want you and Hanjun to do it. Of course, you should take a voice test.]

We readily agreed, and two days later we visited the KBC radio station with Yoon Yi-ho.

The <Power Music> radio DJ will be missing the next week due to schedule, so they're looking for a replacement. It was not a bad experience for each of us to receive the script and take the test.

In addition, he appeared on "Power Music" when asked to be a surprise guest while he was here.

In the end, it was decided that Hanjun alone would be the temporary DJ for a week.

It wasn't a bad move.

Siwoo takes acting lessons whenever he has time before the concert.

Jaewon focused on studying composition, and Roa is having a hectic day preparing for a rookie boy group that Blade Entertainment is ambitiously preparing for.

I am busy too.

First of all, I have to prepare the next song, so I stayed in the studio all afternoon.

The sound source that will be released before leaving the tour has already been prepared for recording, and what I am working on now is a song to be released after we return.

"I might not be here then..."

Of course, I have other things to do besides writing songs. No, this is more urgent and bigger.

Returning to the studio today, I put up a Do Not Disturb sign and locked the door.

After making an alter ego and sitting it in front of the desk, I moved the space.

Today we have to go to Jeju Island.

***

And finally, it was the day to leave for Sao Paulo, Brazil. The tour has started.

In the meantime, we've been very busy.

First, Han Joon, who served as DJ for KBC radio broadcaster <Power Music> for a week, constantly received love calls from radio stations.

Even viewers of <Power Music> post on the program bulletin board almost every day, saying that they miss Han Joon's voice.

He said he couldn't come out at least once a week.

Thanks to that, Han Joon signed a contract to act as a special DJ for <Power Music> once a week under the condition of 'excluding the overseas tour period'.