Chapter 223

#223

I'm not stained with this world.

I am indebted to this world.

That was the only thought in my head the whole time I broke up with Yunoa and returned to work.

not stained, owed.

And that thought deepened after learning about Bartholomeus's actions.

After all, I was the one who brought that monster into this world.

I gathered the minimum amount of mana with the magical power in my hair and carved a magic circle on people to receive mana. 

That's how he gathered mana and slowly raised his mana and endured for 312 years.  Waiting for me to come down to this earth.

The mana of this world doesn't respond to me, so he's trying to go back to the original place.  Even so, you can't give up on this world created by mechanical civilization.

I can't let it happen.

"Director."

I just arrived in front of the company and called Kim Chan-young.

"yes?"

After parking, Chanyoung Kim turned to me.

"Would you like a beer for us?"

"You say you can't drink?"

“It seems like I talk nonsense when I drink, but the director knows everything anyway, so it doesn’t matter.”

At my words, Kim Chan-young put on a slightly troubled expression.

“That..... can’t you use magic and do this?” 

"Okay. I'll restrain myself."

Together, we stopped at a convenience store and bought a few cans of beer.

Then he came into my studio and opened a can of beer.

Just in case, I took a sip of beer, raising my spirits slightly.  As much as my mana increased, this body would not easily lose to alcohol.

One sip, another sip.  When I emptied the can halfway, I did feel a slight tingling sensation.

"Are you okay?"

Kim Chan-young asked anxiously.

"Well, this is fine. I could drink a can or two."

"Tell me if it's not good."

Chanyoung Kim also drank beer.  Then he held out a squid pouch to me for a snack.  I always feel this, but the food in this world is delicious, even the beer.  The squid legs are also delicious.

"Gyu-hyung said that he went home well?"

Earlier, I saw Chanyoung Kim talking to Kyuhyung on the phone.

"Yeah. He came home after eating sushi with you, but there was an uproar when the necklace was gone."

The devil, I think Kyu-hyung's memory is well organized.

“So I told the company to look for it.”

“You can deliver it to him tomorrow.”

Then, I handed Kyu-hyung's necklace from my pocket to Chan-young Kim.

At this point, Kyu-hyung's necklace's magical power level was also raised to the highest level. 

Now, he will not easily fall for the devil's temptation.  It's because I put in mental strengthening.