Chapter 237

#237

I heard that even a tiger will come when I say it.

Yunoa came into my hospital room with a pretty bouquet of flowers.

Judging from his smile, it seems that the red cub has settled well inside Yunoa's body.

"Junior, are you really awake?"

Then Pyo PD proudly said that he had contacted him.

"PD-nim."

Fixing my eyes on Yunoa, I called PD Pyo very ferociously.

"Could you move away? I need to talk to a senior I'm thankful for."

Then PD Pyo quickly moved out of the seat with a big smile.

Yunoa, who put the bouquet on the table next to the bed, looked at me with eyes full of emotions.

"Jess."

Then he approached me with his arms wide open.

"Can I hug you once?"

"Go away."

Pushing him away from me, I stared at him frantically.

"Tell me. What happened? Why am I here?"

Then Pik, snorting, Yunoa frowned at me.

"If you just came back, you should be a little obedient, you're still stiff."

I'm not in the mood to joke.

I haven't looked in the mirror yet, so I'm pretty sure I'm... Kang Lee-chan right?

Are all the kids okay? Did the demon king settle down well in Yunoa's body?

Mother lived well in Samcheok? Did Kyuhyung wake up too?

what about the concert? What's the concert schedule like?

There was a mountain of things to ask. But before that, there was something I had to ask first.

"Have you ever met the goddess?"

If the person who discovered me first was Yunoa, shouldn't I also ask Yunoa for an explanation for this unexpected incident?

"At the end of the Dutch Canal, let's stop talking about that. Tell me exactly what happened Why am I here? no, more than that........ Didn't she erase my existence? Why?"

"Calm down. Let's talk one by one."

Then Yunoa started telling a surprising story.

"It's not a week. It's a year."

"What?"

"It was a story about a year ago that Jess left."

A year ago, I disappeared and less than 5 minutes later, the demon king returned to Yunoa's body.

It was only natural that the demon king would be the only one who could properly explain the surreal incident. Yunoa was also willing to wake up the demon lord.

As soon as the demon king woke up, he reset the memory without hesitation.

A sloppy explanation would only add to the confusion, so he went straight into memory manipulation.

The existence of Kang I-chan was erased from people's minds, and Lit was also made into a 4-member boy group. It was as promised.

Kang Yi-chan was assumed to have died on the day the sinkhole was created, three years ago.

Like that, the Demon King reset the world's memories as promised to me.

"Don't you know how perfectly I manipulated their memories? I edited 3 years' worth of memories in an instant, and LIt grew into a great boy group just like how it have been."