Chapter 228

#228

"Invitation?"

A snort flowed. What kind of invitation are you doing again?

"Does he has a house for him to sent an invite?"

"These days, he's staying at a hotel."

"That old man's life. Even if he's on the verge of bankruptcy, he can still stay in a hotel."

Timothy Gordon's face hardened sadly at the word that he was on the verge of bankruptcy. He pursed his lips as if he had something to say, and finally bit his lips.

"You want to ask if it was me? Spontaneous combustion? Or the Master's condition? Are you curious about which of the two? No, are you curious about both?"

Then Timothy Gordon nodded his head cautiously.

"Did Kang Yi-chan do both?"

"right. both are mine. Of course, the two are the cause and effect of each other."

Timothy Gordon's eyes twitched slightly. Seeing how he reacted, it must be that Bartholomeus is not in good shape.

So I kindly let you know.

"That's the identity of the Master you serve."

This is a fact that I learned from looking into the memories of ring owners. The Master is great, the Master is eternal, and the Master is absolute.

I know that it is the law of the magic Circle to borrow that absolute power and entrust a part of the soul to him.

They're not entrusted with a part of the soul, but mana is endlessly taken away.

Among them, only those who were called core members of the circle knew that their role is a mana transmitter. Like Natalie Grace or Timothy Gordon?

But Timothy Gordon didn't seem to know this either.

"Bartholomeus is nothing more than a skeleton without a mana transmitter. Probably consuming 312 years at once?"

Timothy Gordon, who will watch it right by his side, might be the toughest person. What can he do though? He can't stop it.

"If you can stop it, try to stop it."

This one won't just be left alone.

"I'm going to find every single one of them and destroy the damn magic circle."

Then I turned around and walked away.

It was then.

"Help me."

Timothy Gordon bent down and clung to me.

"Please save the children."

***

It's a crazy old man.

He seemed to be holding Timothy Gordon's twin children as hostages.

He said that they were forcibly engraved with magic circles and kept them by his side. He's going to use them as a shield. That way Timothy Gordon will get stuck.

[Please accept the invitation. He says it won't take a while.]

[Where is the place?]

[In Paris. I'll go see you after the performance.]

There is only one reason why that old man invites me. There must be a magic circle to open the portal there.

"There's a portal to Paris..."

Even after the concert schedule started, all I could think of was the portal.