Chapter 226

#226

"It's been a while Ms. Ga eul?"

Ga-eul, startled, looked back.

he is that person. Kang I-chan's new manager and Kim Chan-young, who was a director of HS Group.

"Oh, that's a surprise."

Because it was Ga eul, who belonged to HS in the past, she didn't think Kim Chan-young is very difficult person. As if he were the manager who still takes care of her, cheeky voice left her lips.

"What's the surprise all of a sudden? I'll give you a sign."

Then, Kim Chan-young let out a cold laugh.

"That's funny. I think I'm supposed to be surprised? Because this is our waiting room."

It was only then that she could grasp the reality, and gaeul's face hardened.

She didn't know what to do, her light brown eyes quivering.

"What the hell were you trying to do in an unattended waiting room?"

"That, that's..."

When she couldn't continue her words, Kim Chan-young looked around. Then he lowered his voice a lot.

"If you don't want to talk, you don't have to. I don't need your answer."

Kim Chan-young approached and grabbed her wrist roughly. Autumn instinctively realized that Kim Chan-young wanted to see her ring.

"So, sorry, sorry. Director."

The fact that Kim Chan-young knows the existence of her ring means that he also knows Kang Lee-chan's identity.

"I just came to leave a note. I have something to say to Mr. Kang Yi-chan."

She opened her hand to show the crumpled paper.

"Oh, wa. It's crumpled. I was surprised by the director."

It was a carefully selected paper. As Gaeul cried, Kim Chan-young, who snorted, let go of her wrist.

Then he let out a sarcastic voice like a joke.

"Lee Ga-eul, are you crazy? You're 32 years old. Lee Chan-i is 21 and you secretly gives him a note. Do you think something like this is possible?"

Who do you think people are?

Gaeul, who had just shed her tears, shouted in a stern voice.

"It's not like that."

Although they were not particularly close, they were still in a good acquaintances, but there is no way Kim Chan-young would misunderstand her in this way. She's sure he's trying to figure it out. As to why she approached Kang Yi-chan.

So she mustered up her courage.

"I have something to say. About the ri, the ring."

ring. It is a taboo word for people in the circle.

Talking about the ring to a third person means getting one step closer to being burned.

Gaeul risked her life for this.

The corners of her lips quivered.

Looking at her like that, the corners of his eyes crumpled bitterly.

"What, why? Do you want to get rid of the magic circle too? Or at least do it?"

"As expected, the director knows?"

she knew this. She noticed it when he was about to check the ring.

Then the story will be easy. Even just by looking at his face, it would be good to talk to Kang Yi-chan. Because Kang Yi-chan and director Kim Chan-young seem to have a pretty good relationship.