Chapter 61

Keith is mad.

Really, really mad.

But not to Rhianne. He can never get mad at her. Keith has no reason to get mad at the girl he likes.

As for his brother? Keith will not hesitate to burn his precious medical books just to vent his anger and irritation towards him. It seems like his brother exists in this world just to make his life harder than normal.

They are now inside his brother's car. Keith is the only one sitting at the back while Rhianne occupied the passenger seat. It was his brother's idea.

When they entered his car, Calvin complained that someone should sit on the passenger seat because he is not willing to take the role of their driver tonight. Rhianne probably got tired of his complaints so she took the initiative to occupy the seat next to his abnormal brother. Keith tried to exchange seats with Rhianne but Calvin complained again that he does not want to be seated next to him. Right now, the four-meter stuffed bunnies are the ones occupying the space next to him while Calvin is happily talking with Rhianne about Francis during their college days.

Every time Calvin stares at him in the rearview mirror, Keith will not hesitate to throw the nastiest glare he can ever give to him. But instead of getting scared or apologetic, Calvin still has the energy to smile happily at him. Keith is now considering if he will throw a bottle of glitters in his car later or not just to take revenge on ruining his date with Rhianne today.

When Calvin suddenly appeared in front of them earlier, Keith can feel the sudden awkwardness from Rhianne. She quickly put a distance between them and stop holding his hand. After that, Rhianne did not try to shorten their distance again and instead agreed with Calvin when he volunteered to bring her home.

She probably feel shy because his brother caught them in the middle of their date. Keith is really hoping to end their first date in a good way. He already ruined their night when his plans failed and now Calvin is trying to ruin it more for him. While Keith is busy making a revenge plan in his head, he received a continuous text message from Hansel.

'How's your date?'

'Is Rhianne your girlfriend now?'

'You should tell me the complete details of your date tomorrow!'

'Once you become her boyfriend, it's your turn to help me find a girlfriend. Okay?'

Keith pursed his lips and did not send a reply to Hansel. That guy is just making his mood worse. When he turned his head, the smiling faces of the stuffed rabbits welcomes his sight.

"So how is your brother now?" Keith heard Calvin ask Rhianne.

"My brother is doing well on his work. He is now managing a small company in this city as a preparation for his future position. Father said that he is doing very well and the future of our company is already secured because of him."

"Oh? Francis is really that great?"

"Yes! He is so smart and talented! I also heard from his secretary once that he is also a good leader and his employees have huge respect for him."

Calvin suddenly laugh when he heard the pure admiration in Rhianne's voice while praising her brother. The doctor heard the same tone of voice from Francis when he was praising Rhianne for being sensible and lovable the last time they saw each other. Although having a younger brother that he can tease all the time is fun, Calvin thinks having an adorable younger sister like Rhianne is also a good experience.

"Well, Francis has great managing skills and good leadership. When we were still in college, the professors always praised him for being a good leader in his class."