Chapter 24

It's been a week since Rhianne and Keith fought. Both of them were still attending their classes regularly. But the two of them were not talking with each other. Or rather, Rhianne is still not willing to talk with Keith.

Even if Keith tried to get Rhianne's attention, she always ignored him. Rhianne acted as if she can't see Keith or treated him like air. This made Keith really helpless. Though he looked calm and collected on the outside, in reality, he is anxious that Rhianne was tired of dealing with him and does not want to be his friend anymore.

On the other side, Rhianne is not really mad at Keith. She was actually just waiting for Keith to reflect on what he did that day. She does not need an apology from Keith because he didn't do anything wrong with her. If possible, Rhianne wanted Keith to treasure himself. Even if he's still young, he should know that there are still people like her who will feel sad if he didn't love and treasure himself.

When the school bell rang two times, their teacher reminded them to study their lessons and they will be having a long exam tomorrow. The students put their books and other things inside their bags. The voices of their classmates while talking about what they should do after class is ringing in their classroom. Rhianne quietly put her things inside her bag and stand up from her seat.

If it's the usual scenario, Keith will help Rhianne to organize her things before going home together with her. But these days, Rhianne left the school early without waiting for Keith. Of course, their classmates knew that the two got into a fight. They also heard about the bullying incident that happened last week.

The students who dared to bully them suddenly transferred to another school. The rumors said that their family faced a problem with their businesses after that incident. They can't even properly order the raw materials they needed for their business without having a mishap. It's not really hard to guess the reason behind it. There has been already a tacit understanding between them on who was behind those troubles they are facing.

That incident was a good example to show them what will happen if someone dares to offend the Cartel and the Lancester in every way.

When he noticed Rhianne is leaving again without waiting for him, Keith quickly put his things inside the bag. But before Keith can even call Rhianne's name, someone beat him up to it. Andrew calls Rhianne's name before he jogs towards her. He has a pleasant smile on his face. Rhianne stops walking and waits for Andrew.

'Why are you calling me again?'

During the days where Rhianne and Keith are not together, Andrew took this chance to have a lengthy conversation with Rhianne regularly. At first, Andrew apologized to Rhianne for involving her in their fight. When Rhianne didn't show any violent or negative reaction, Andrew sighed in relief. Then the following days, Andrew started talking with Rhianne as if they were already friends a long time ago.

After encountering Andrew so many times, Rhianne lessens her awareness towards Andrew whenever he tries to talk with her. It is because she came to a sudden realization. Just like Mr. Protagonist, this villain is still very young. Even though he's already calculative at a very young age, he is still a kid. Since she was aware of what will happen in the future, Rhianne can prevent her miserable fate as long as she doesn't fall in love with this young villain.

'And it's impossible for me to fall in love with a young kid, anyway.' Rhianne thought.

Since Rhianne is the only one who noticed Andrew's abnormalities, then she better helps this young villain to walk the right path in life. If Rhianne succeeds with this plan, then Andrew may grow up as a good and responsible man in the future. The type of man who will never snatch things from others and cherish the people around him. And the most important point is Rhianne will live for a long time without worrying that she will die a miserable death with her family.