Chapter 34

The basketball game between the sophomores and juniors finally started.

Keith is the team leader of their section. When the coach announced it last time, no one opposed his decision. It is because everyone knew that Keith is a good basketball player. Most importantly, Keith is good at shooting on the three-point area.

As his friend, supporter, and secret sister, Rhianne faithfully cheers for her Mr. Protagonist. Every time Keith shoots the ball on the ring, Rhianne will shout his name and cheer for him energetically. Keith always acted as if her cheering acts were nothing. But he cannot hide the fact that his neck and ears were all red.

It is now the last quarter. The players were given a five minutes break. Rhianne diligently gives the players their towels and water bottles. She is sitting next to Keith as he roughly wipes his hair with a towel. But Keith was really sweating too much since he was the one who was busy making points for their team.

"That is not the right way to wipe your sweat, Mr. Protagonist." Rhianne said.

"Huh?"

'Is there a right procedure on how you wipe the sweat on your body?'

"Well... You do it." Keith said as he gives his towel to Rhianne.

"Not that. It is already soaking with your sweat. Wait for me."

Rhianne pulls out another fresh towel from her backpack. She already anticipated this will happen today. Rhianne noticed that every time her Mr. Protagonist makes some physical activities such as playing basketball, he was always sweating too much. That is why she prepared five towels for her Mr. Protagonist alone.

Rhianne gestured for Keith to faced her as she puts the towel around his neck. Then she gently wipes the sweat from his forehead, eyebrows, and neck and arms. Then Rhianne asked Keith to turn around so she can also wipe his back. Though hesitating, Keith still follows her and lifts the jersey he was wearing.

After making sure that she already wiped all his sweat, Rhianne gets the body powder she prepared earlier from her bag and apply a good amount of it on his back. Keith flinches every time her fingers glide across his back, but he did not say anything to stop Rhianne from what she was doing. Rhianne, on the other hand, just thought Keith is very ticklish.

"...Is this the same powder you are using every day?" Keith asked.

"Yes! It smells good, right? I really love the sweet smell of jasmine on it!" Rhianne excitedly said.

Rhianne bought this body powder last month with her mother and she quickly fell in love with its smell. After that, Rhianne also bought perfume, shampoo, and soap with the same jasmine scent. This is the scent Keith always smell whenever he was with Rhianne. For Keith, the sweet and calming scent of it really suited her.

"It's good."

"That is right!"

Rhianne is happy that even her Mr. Protagonist is approving her choice of smell. Sure enough, this male lead also has a good taste. Rhianne gently applies the powder on his back. This way, Keith will feel refresh before the game starts again.

After applying the body powder on Keith's back and neck, Rhianne gets a bottle of energy drink from her bag and opens it. Then she handed it to Keith. He looks at the bottle of energy drink first before staring at Rhianne as if asking her what is happening.

"Since I cannot do any physical activities, I am now giving you my shares of energy drink. Not only that, but I am also sharing my energy with you so you will not be too tired after the game. Now that I gave you my energy drink and energy, you will surely win this game and will be awarded as the most handsome player for this year's sports competition!"