Chapter 26

According to the novel, Keith's mother is very fierce. Rhianne only knew that it was Mrs. Lancester who first disapproved of Candice Dy as Keith's girlfriend. Mrs. Lancester was totally against their relationship that she even forced the female lead to break up with her son. It is said that Mrs. Lancester places huge importance on her youngest son in her heart.

So why did Rhianne scold Keith so much that day and she even ignored the existence of his mother?

When Dr. Calvin saw Rhianne's scared expression, he let out a laugh and pat Rhianne's hair.

"Are you scared?" He asked. "Don't worry about it. Mom is not really scary."

'You're lying! When she forces the female lead to get away from her son, she is like a wild tigress on a mission to hunt and kill her prey!'

Seeing that Rhianne is not really convinced by his words, an evil idea suddenly popped into his head. How can Calvin simply pass this opportunity to tease this little girl?

"By the way, mom wanted to see you again." Dr. Calvin said with a smile. "In fact, I was asked by her to bring you to our house tonight. She also said that she wants to discuss what happened back in the school clinic. She was still surprised that a young girl like you will scold Tristan like that."

When Dr. Calvin saw Rhianne's surprised and horrified expression, he suddenly burst out another loud laugh. Her expression was similar to a scared rabbit waiting to be slaughtered. When Rhianne realized that he was intentionally scaring him, she slapped his arm three times to vent her anger.

"I hate you, Dr. Calvin! I will ask mom later to find another doctor for me! You are such a big bully!"

"Fine, fine. Sorry. I won't do it again." Dr. Calvin said as he wipes the tears in his eyes because of excessive laughter. "Ha! It's been a while since I laugh like this. Teasing Tristan these days are not funny anymore."

"You know that Keith is having a problem yet you still want to tease him?"

"What can I do? Tristan's funny expressions are my stress reliever."

"No wonder he doesn't like you."

'Such a twisted doctor.'

Deep inside her heart, she was still thankful to the author of the novel who gave Francis, who is a kind and understanding brother to Rhianne. Unlike Dr. Calvin, even though he was obviously the eldest brother, he is the type of brother who rejoiced for his younger brother's miseries every time.

"But seriously, the reason why I wanted to meet up with you today is to talk about you and Tristan." He said. "Knowing my brother, I know that you are dissatisfied with him in a lot of ways, but can you make up with him? His depressing aura is spreading all around our house. If he did something to you, can you find it in your heart to forgive Tristan?"

"He did not do anything to me so there is no reason for me to forgive him. Everything about him is adorable." Dr. Calvin is about to say something when Rhianne continued. "And besides, I am doing it so Keith will realize something important. I want him to value himself more."

"Oh? What else?"

"I noticed that Keith is lacking self-confidence in a lot of ways. He also has this tendency to keep everything he thinks to himself until it became a negative thought that plagues his mind. Not only that, he always blames himself and accepts everything in his surroundings throw at him."

"So you are mad at him because of that?"

"I told you that I am not mad at him! I just want him to realize something important." Rhianne defended herself.