Chapter 16

"What are you all doing here?"

When Rhianne heard her brother's voice, she happily escaped from Calvin's hands and run towards her brother. She quickly hides behind his back with her arms hugging his waist. Francis looks at his younger sister first before turning his head to observe their unwanted visitors. Then he made a quick conclusion about the situation.

"Are you visiting us just to disturb Rhianne?" Francis asked with a raised brow.

"Yes."

"No."

The Lancester brothers both answered his question. Just like what he thought! At first, Francis was confused about why did Calvin with his brother visit their house. Calvin mentioned that he needed to look at their college pictures which were very suspicious from the start. If Calvin really wanted to see their college picture, he can just visit the official webpage of their school and look in the photo gallery on it.

But this doctor claimed that he cannot remember his school ID number and his password anymore. Calvin also made an excuse that he wanted to find a picture of his college crush from their gallery. Although Francis had a bad feeling about it from the very start, he still gave him a benefit of the doubt. So he let the Lancester brothers inside their house.

Keith really wanted to kick his brother on his face for making the situation worse. Calvin knows that Francis is always suspicious of him because he really believes Keith just wants to approach Rhianne so he can bully her. His bad impression of him all started when he gave the flowers to Rhianne when they were still young.

But that was really unintentional and it was a pure accident! But Calvin always makes it looks like he is really bullying Rhianne even though he did not do anything at all. He just wants to become friends with her! Why does he need to be the older brother? It is obvious that he is more mature than him!

Rhianne tugs at her brother's shirt to get his attention. She feels bad for the young male lead right now. It is obvious that Calvin is just messing up with him and Francis is being unfair to Keith even though he did not do anything wrong. Since she is the only one who is thinking like an adult right now, even though she is in a body of a fourteen-year-old girl, Rhianne needs to stop this nonsense as soon as possible.

"Let us invite them inside to have some snacks, brother. Mother made a cherry pie earlier. It is really delicious!"

Francis does not want to invite them, but seeing Rhianne looking at him with expectant eyes, he let out a sigh. He looks at the Lancester brothers with a sharp gaze before inviting them inside. Rhianne secretly looks at Keith who is obviously sulking right now. While the brothers are bickering with each other, Rhianne had slowly regained her normal self and starts thinking of their situation in a calm manner.

So what if that young boy is the male lead? Rhianne does not need to be afraid of him since he is not related to Rhianne Cartel's miserable fate in the story. The one she needs to be wary of is only Andrew Gartin. Thinking about it, being friends with the male lead is not a bad idea. Maybe she can borrow a little bit of his male lead halo which she can use to avoid her miserable fate in the future.

Rhianne asked them to wait for her as she fetched the pies in the kitchen. Her mother made this pie and Rhianne helped her with it. A smile appeared on her face when she smells the sweet scent of the freshly baked cherry pie of her mother.

After a few minutes, Rhianne comes back while holding a tray with a whole cherry pie on it. Keith naturally helped her bring the tray to the table while still avoiding to look at her in the eye. These small actions of Keith did not miss from their older brothers, but they did not give their comments on it for now.