Chapter 25

Rhianne's heart is beating loudly as she runs away from the library. She didn't know what happened earlier. The way Andrew stares at her gives a chill down to her spine. If Andrew was just acting to have her sympathy, then Rhianne will feel like she is trying to tame a monster that only waits for the right time to devour her.

Surely, Rhianne told herself that she will help Mr. Villain to grow up into a nice and kind person in the future. But seeing how calculative Andrew is right now, Rhianne didn't know how she will continue her plans. She is still trying to make Mr. Protagonist grow into a wonderful and successful person in the future, but she can't ignore Mr. Villain's existence anymore. If Rhianne will just let Mr. Villain be like this, then her fate will be in danger, whether she fell in love with him or not.

'What if I make Mr. Protagonist and Mr. Villain to become friends?'

Is this a good idea? If these two become friends, then maybe some things will change in a good way. But this is also too risky. What if Mr. Villain will change his plans? Instead of focusing on her, Mr. Villain might steal and destroy Mr. Protagonist's future. That would surely become a disaster.

'Ah! This creature named 'Andrew Gartin' is making my head hurts' Rhianne thought as she scratches her head in annoyance.

She stops walking fast when she arrived at the waiting shed near the school entrance. The truth is, it was not her older brother who texted her, but Dr. Calvin.

'Let's meet in front of your school today. I'll be there in 15 minutes.'

Rhianne didn't know why Dr. Calvin wants to meet her right now. If she can recall correctly, Dr. Calvin told her last time to meet him every weekend for her regular checkups. Dr. Calvin even mentioned that he was specifically busy during weekdays. So why does he want to meet her now?

Before she can think further, a white sports car stops in front of her. The driver inside opens the window of his car and looks at her with a smile. Who else would be the driver of this expensive car aside from Dr. Calvin? He gets off from his car and personally opens the car door for Rhianne.

"Let's go now, Princess Rhianne?" Dr. Calvin said with a smile.

"Stop calling me that." Rhianne said with a frown.

Ever since Rhianne and Keith became friends, Dr. Calvin started calling her 'Princess Rhianne' even during their checkups. When Rhianne asked him the reason why Dr. Calvin refused to answer. But he gave her a vague answer about seeing a play between a stupid little boy and a dense little princess. And every time Dr. Calvin sees Rhianne, he was always reminded of that interesting play.

"Not gonna happen." Dr. Calvin said. "I think Princess Rhianne suits you better."

Rhianne huffs to show her dissatisfaction. Seeing her acting like this, Dr. Calvin let out a chuckle.

"I'm actually starving so let's eat first."

"I can't go with you. Brother said we have to go home together today."

"Ah, really?" Dr. Calvin said. Then he shrugs his shoulder. "It's okay. You'll meet him later at home anyway."

Before Rhianne can answer him back, Dr. Calvin gently pulls her until she gets inside his car. He quickly closes the door, gets inside his car, and sit in the driver seat to start the engine. Rhianne stares at her with wide eyes. When Dr. Calvin looks at her, he shows Rhianne a sweet smile.

"I know that I'm handsome. No need for you to remind me of it."

"Dr. Calvin, you are kidnapping me!" Rhianne said as she intentionally ignores what Dr. Calvin just said.