Chapter 31

"Come on, Mr. Protagonist! Move faster!"

"Just give me a minute."

"Be quick or else, I will you leave behind!"

"Okay, okay. I've finished it already."

"Really?! Good! Let's go!"

Rhianne tightly holds Keith's hand as she excitedly pulls him to go to the greenhouse at the back of their school. Rhianne does not want to be late and urged Keith to move fast so they can both watch the shooting. Today is the fourth day of shooting that is happening in their school. Since the day Rhianne and Keith reconciled, a lot of things had already happened.

Rhianne already met Director Jamie with the help of her brother. Francis personally knew this director and when he got a chance to talked with her, he mentioned that his little sister's dream to become a film director in the future. Francis also asked Director Jamie if it was possible for her to spend a little bit of her time with Rhianne. Fortunately, Director Jamie said yes.

At first, Director Jamie thought that the little sister Francis mentioned to her is a spoiled little brat who just wanted to make a fuss in their set. Director Jamie knew that the Cartel family is a rich and well-known family in their city. She once heard about the Cartel family have a young daughter and they extremely pamper her. It would not be a surprise if that daughter will become spoiled and unreasonable.

But when Director Jamie met Rhianne for the first time, she was actually stunned on her seat. She did not know that the young lady from the Cartel family is absolutely beautiful. Despite her young age, a person who is not blind can see the good features that this little girl possessed. Director Jamie might mistake Rhianne as a young idol in the entertainment circle if she did not know her identity.

Rhianne was really excited to meet a real film director in person. She really wanted to meet Director Jamie in person and now that she was standing in front of her, Rhianne feels like she was walking on a cloud. Deep inside, Rhianne was actually thanking the heavens for giving her this opportunity to talk to a real film director. Despite her excitement, Rhianne still politely introduced herself.

Director Jamie was more surprised after Rhianne politely greeted her. She actually treated her with respect. In her whole career, Director Jamie had seen a lot of people. Some are honest, but most of them are either greedy for fame, popularity, and money.

In all honesty, Jamie had met a lot of spoiled little princesses from different rich families before. Though they flatter her with a smile on their face, Director Jamie can still see truth through their eyes. As a director, she knows how to critique and judge the people around her. But seeing this cute, little girl who is as pure as crystal, Director Jamie was caught off-guard, but nevertheless, pleased with her.

After that, Director Jamie let Rhianne stay near her as she works on the movie they are filming at their school. While she was working, Rhianne was only watching them quietly without making anything to disturb them. But when Director Jamie asked the little girl if she had a question, Rhianne will quickly fire her a ton of questions full of curiosity about her work. It seems like a whole day was not enough for Director Jamie to answer her questions, so she gave Rhianne permission to visit her tent after her classes.

That's why Rhianne was acting like a little girl full of energy every day. When her family asked what makes her acting like this, Rhianne will quickly tell them her experiences and interactions with the Director. Carmie, Tim, and Francis had never seen Rhianne acting like this before. Her eyes were twinkling with delight as she happily shares her stories with them.

As for Keith, he was always accompanying Rhianne on the set after their classes. Though he can't relate to their topics, Keith was still sitting next to Rhianne as she happily chats with the Director. But he never finds himself bored since Rhianne makes a lot of cute expressions and remarks.