❀ 5

The Canadian girl had crumbled up into a ball of embarrassment.

"No fucking way my first meet up with Donghyuck was while I was black out drunk!" she whined as Minho's lips tugged up into a smile. It was very humorous seeing Hwayoung getting so stressed over a boy.

What really happened was that Minsu had ended up calling Minho while she ranted about something he couldn't quite catch on. Her words began to jumble up more and more as she bawled her eyes out, eventually leading to her raging and leaving the phone to find the girls. The boy had no clue of what occurred before this incident and didn't known she was really complaining about him.

Her poor phone was left idle on the table that sat outside of the convenience store, left unlocked with Minho on the other side of the line. Luckily, Kim Aira, who was a student that attended the same university and high school as the others, had found the phone lying around and told Minho where the device was last left. They had mutual connections so she knew that he was friends with Minsu and the others.

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to handle three drunk girls at once, he called the only person he knew would be available to come and help. That was Lee Donghyuck. Minho really wasn't lying when he said he was friends with the idol, the others just didn't have time to believe him. It didn't really matter to him what people thought though. They got closer after the leather jacket incident because they had certain similarities and differences which they could bond over, and were caught often talking to each other about the certain problems in their (Minho's) love life.

When Donghyuck received a phone call saying that Hwayoung was blacked out, he rushed to put on his hoodie and of course his leather jacket on top, wearing a mini disguise even though it was pretty chilly outside. Renjun called out to ask where that man could possibly be going at four in the morning but he just ignored the elder and instead closed the door on him mid sentence. It was basically a routine now.

Since it was just a street across from his apartment, he got there before Minho could and caught sight of the girls pretty quickly. They were quite easy to find because of the cans of beer surrounding them with scraps of chips scattered around their sleeping figures. Their coats were discarded on the ground though they shivered in coldness.

Hwayoung's heels were taken off with her fingers were loosely holding onto the straps, threatening to fall down at any second. Her cheeks were flushed red from how drunk she was, combined with the freezing winter weather. The idol chuckled softly thinking of how their first meeting happened whilst the other was practically dead. This would definitely go down in the books.

Donghyuck went up to the three and picked up the girls jackets to rest on their shoulders. Jiwoo immediately brought the thin fabric closer to her, loving the feeling of warmth while Hwayoung pushed it off her body from the itchiness. The boy rolled his eyes at her stubbornness that was apparent even while she was sleeping and grabbed the coat to drape it on her figure. Making sure it wouldn't be shoved off again, he held onto the fabric that lay on her shoulders, gripping it a little so that it would be warmer and more secure.

Standing there awkwardly with the sleeping girls, Minho finally showed up with puffs of cold air coming out of his mouth. It looked like he had ran here from how hard he was breathing. Turning around and making eye contact with Donghyuck, he walked towards the group and immediately started to clean up the mess.

"What are we going to do with these girls," the idol spoke out first. He didn't know where any of them lived and felt it would be intrusive to bring them to his home without their consent. "Well, Minsu and Jiwoo live with me so I can call a Uber for us. Do you think you could bring Hwayoung to her house? I'll text you the address," Minho suggested.