❀ 41

can I get a kiss?
(can i)
and can you make it last forever?
(can you)

"Do you have tiktok?" Hwayoung asked as she opened up her phone to the app.

"Yeah, I barely go on it though," Donghyuck said and leaned his head on top of her shoulder to see what she was doing.

"Okay then you might not know this trend but I saw a couple doing it and it was so cute," she put her phone in front of his face. The video had a female and male lip syncing to the last part of the audio See you again.

"I've seen this before," he hummed in realization. "But I don't really get what it means. Like who is okok and who is lala?"
"To be honest, I don't know. But I think you're lala and I'm okok."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Donghyuck raised his eyebrow in suspicion.
"Nothing bad, I promise," she brought out her pinky up to his face as he locked his in too. "Just look cute or whatever even though I'll probably never post this."

Hwayoung started recording the video but he couldn't seem to get the timing right. The first few times she excused the man, but by the tenth time she grew tired of it.

"Dude, you're making me lose motivation to keep re-doing it again and again."
"I'm trying my best Hwa! You're so picky."
"I am a pro influencer. You're just not up to my standards."

After finally getting to record it and lip syncing it on time, Donghyuck kissed her cheek in amusement. "I told you I could get it."
"You're lucky I didn't punch your face before you could."

He couldn't help but find her so cute. "Ok sol, whatever you say. I would film it over a thousand times just to make you happy."

"Cheesy as hell."
"Hey!"

fab 5ive

we haven't hung out in a minuteee

mimilee: nah fr
miss my sexy babes face

king_minho: ok

mimilee: sorry dawg 🙄🙏
gotta stay loyal to my day one

do_kim: i hate exams
i'm almost done all of them
js one more ugh

miss.jiwoo: don't even
so happy i finished

goodluck everyone 😭
so happy it's not me 😎
acc no, i take that back
ik imma be struggling next year

king_minho: yh probs

ok fuck you too

miss.jiwoo: hwa let's hang while the others do their exams 😒

mimilee: my gfs really leaving me out i see

king_minho: we're on a date rn?

mimilee: and ur on ur mfn phone

king_minho: i'm not even gna argue atp

haechanahceah: stop ignoring my chats hwa 🙄

do_kim: mf really got on the gc to complain abt his gf not answering him 😭😭