❀ 31

"Scratch that, bring it back."

Hwayoung lifted her light stick up and sang along with the beginning song, feeling her 2016 fan girl mode turning on.

It was exhilarating to see how greatly the boys performed, eyes shining with the determination to do well.

Donghyucks dance style was mesmerizing. Not being able to take a proper look at his face, Hwayoungs eyes stayed to his body that moved smoothly, like a leaf in the wind.

She then moved up to his face, iconic smokey eyeliner look and his newer cartilage piercing that swung around as he moved his head.

"Is your bias Haechan? You're looking pretty in love with him right now," the stranger standing next to her joked and brought her out of her trance.
"Yeah, but love is a bit of a stretch," Hwayoung chuckled. Of course she wasn't in love with him, it was only about three months from when they first started dating, most of it being long distance.

The nctzen just shrugged and turned back to the stage as she did the same.

"Oh shit! They're doing Candy," Hwayoung exclaimed happily, excited for her newest favourite track. Even if it was just a remake, she adored the song.

Many other tracks played as she sang along, Donghyuck not noticing her yet.

But she didn't mind. She would rather him not find her screaming her lungs out at Chewing Gum.

"Damn, I wish they brought the hoverboards back," Hana shouted to no one in general.
"Literally so iconic," Aira agreed.

It was time for a little break as the projector showed random people to dance to a song they played. The girl Alicia who they met at the lineup was chosen and had to do Hot Sauce. Poor girl was struggling so hard as she got nervous hearing the encouraging shouts of nctzens from the arena.

A few other people were chosen, none being any of the girls, and glass boxes were suddenly being risen from the stage with the men being placed inside them.

"No fucking way," Nabi drawled out, mouth agape as she looked over to Hwayoung.
"I don't think I can watch this."
"Me neither..." Airas face twisted into embarrassment as she slowly hid the banner she made for her boyfriend.

The song Quiet Down suddenly played as the boys started to do their glass dances. It was quite...sensual with Jeno grinding on the lid of Donghyucks box.

Hwayoung stopped herself from running into the bathroom, feeling heat rush into her cheeks. She just focused on the face of her boyfriend, ignoring the sexy moves done by her other dream friends.

They reached the second verse when Donghyuck laid his body on the side, facing the audience. His hand caressed the glass wall as he looked around with his alluring eyes, as if he was seducing all the nctzens. He then placed his arms on the handle, getting ready to thrust into the glass.

Hwayoung felt her stomach twisting as he looked in their area, hoping he wouldn't see at her in this moment. But of course, luck was never on her side.

So when Donghyuck made eye contact with her, she shyly waved her hands at him, awkward smile plastered on her face.

His movements and stage expression froze slightly as his eyes widened from surprise. He didn't even have time to get over the embarrassment as he had to continue the song and the box was being lifted up.

"Did you just-"
"Yep. I just witnessed my boyfriend thrusting to a glass door and he just had to look at me at that moment," Hwayoung cut off Nabi and sighed deeply.