❀ 37

Mark and Aira were really on break.

It pained Hwayoung to see her friend being troubled by this but she couldn't help but feel giddy from Donghyucks confession.

"Are you even listening to me?" Seojun brought her out of her thoughts. "Stop thinking about your super hot boyfriend."

She felt quite bad for her friend, not trying to ignore his words on purpose. "I'm sorry, I guess a lot has just been happening now and I don't know," she confessed. "Now, continue talking about your..."

"Hair. It's fine. Just tell me what's up with you since your cheekbones are going to break from how much you're smiling," Seojun snorted.
"Oh right. Me and Hyuck finally said it. I didn't expect it to be so...easy to confess. I still feel like my heart is about to pop out of my chest. And did you know he knew who I was before? Like what are the possibilities? Oh, and Mark and Aira are on a break-"

Slamming his cup onto their table dramatically, catching the attention of the other customers, Seojun gasped. "They what?!"
"Yeah...I never really expected it."
"That's actually so. Wow."

He sat back into his chair while processing in his mind how this was possible. "I hope they're doing okay. Is that why Airas seems so dead every time I see her? Her eyes are so deep sunken in and the bags are rough down there."

Hwayoung lightly slapped him, "Don't say that about my girl. That's rude. But yeah and she can't do anything about it because she agreed to it too."
"How did it even happen?"

"From what I know, Mark was just apologizing right off the bat and Aira also did the same," she examined her screwed up nail buds and sighed. "And then he recommended that they should take some distance apart since they've been together all the time and he never wanted to hurt her like he already did from that small disagreement. But my poor baby didn't want to fight against him and just agreed to it. She's going back to France after exams and is finally going to get the rest she needs. I think they'll work it out when she comes back though."

"I could never be in a relationship," was the only thing Seojun said before a squeal was heard from the fromy.

"Is that him?"
"I think so..."
"I need to upload this on twitter!"

Hwayoung and the boy wondered what the noise teenagers could possibly be so excited about until it came into their vision. Lee Donghyuck and a girl around his height walking in.

"Holy shit," she breathed out at the sight of her boyfriend. "Life loves me so much."
"I think not."
"I was being sarcastic hoe."

Turning her focus back to Seojun and trying to ignore the loud chatter suddenly created inside the starbucks, Hwayoungs phone started buzzing profusely.

my princess 👸

i hate going out in public sometimes

why so??

bcs there's always going to be a person who exposes where i am at the moment and then a bunch of others come and chase me down for a photo or smt
i love my fans but like i just really want some freedom
like rn
i can't even go out without my manager a lot anymore

i'm so sorry hyuck
you don't deserve that
you're a human too

i feel selfish sometimes just thinking abt it tho idk

don't you dare think so badly of yourself 😡
you deserve your spot 1000%

thanks love