❀ 24

gonna hold ya,
gonna kiss you in my arms

my princess 👸

have you...recovered

stfu
i'm acc
holy shit i don't even remember what happened

hm 🫣
frl?

why...
was there anything weird that i said

nope not at all

sus 🤨

you looked pretty yesterday tho

you too 😳

i looked...pretty?
i was going for sexy alpha beast 😫

💀
no sorry i didn't know what to say u caught me off guard

LMAO
anyways what r u doing rn
i'm so bored

are you saying u want to hang out w the almighty hwayoung

i would rather eat a garbage bag

😞 oh ok

nahh jkjk 😭
i can't
at the building rn but
i would be down for a ft

ok cutie
cooking ramen rn so don't get jealous
11:51

Right away, the girls screen flashed brightly with a call from the man. "Bonjour," she said once she picked it up.
"Hey. You know french?"
"Eh," Hwayoung shrugged and added her soup packet inside the simmering water. "I just learned it like my whole life but still am not fluent."

"Tell me something then," Donghyuck said as he put an arm behind his head, leaning against the dance practice room walls. "In french."
"Hmm, I'm not good with like prepositions and stuff so I don't know if this is really accurate but, tu es ma raison de vivre," the girl spoke beautifully.
Not knowing what she was saying, the idol whined out, "How can you say something to me but not tell me what it means? I didn't even have time to record it and ask Aira!"

Hwayoung laughed and dumped in her broken pieces of noodles to the boiling pot. "I doubt she would even tell you. She enjoys seeing you troubled."
"True. Wait- did you know how her and Mark even got together?" Donghyuck asked excitedly. The girl shook her head saying that she hadn't. "Ok, so basically they were just sitting on this beach while the sun was setting and Aira suddenly spoke in french. Wait, I have a an audio clip of it because Mark was accidentally recording."

He played the voice message of the french girl saying. "Vivre sans t'aimer n'est pas proprement vivre."

Hwayoung gasped and slapped her hand over her mouth, "No way she said that. They're so cute holy shit."
"You understand?"
"Of course I do. She said something like, to live without loving you is not proper to live."
"Oh fuck. Should I tell him..." he raised his eyebrows teasingly. "Aira never told him what she even said yet and wanted to wait to say it on their wedding day."
"Dude," the girl rolled her eyes. "Is that even a question? Don't spoil it for him!"

Donghyuck hummed in agreement and Hwayoung started to eat her ramen. "And then after he was super confused and blabbered about nonsense because he was nervous and Aira wen into kiss him!"
"I love my girlboss."

They continued to talk and talk until the idol was called into the fitting rooms to try on the tour outfits one last time for adjustments, "I love seeing your face but I have to go now."