❀ 36

i've never known someone like you
tangled in love, stuck by you
from the glue

Aira was going to meet up with Mark.

A week had passed and they couldn't find the time to talk with all the work they had to complete on their own side.

"What if he hates me?" she wondered while Hwayoung brushed her hair softly.
"I doubt it. He loves you very much."
"Maybe he did, but I don't know now...we never get into fights."

It was a true fact. The feeling of distance between their relationship was so foreign to her that she believed one argument could break up their whole relationship.

"Stop it Aira. Don't think so lowly of the trust and connection you guys built through the years of being together," Hwayoung spoke truthfully and started curling the girls hair.

"You're right. I just need to say what I want to say and hear his opinion. We'll work it out, we always do."

Aira continued to do her makeup while the other did her hair. It was just them two at Hwayoungs house.

Once she finished up, the french girl left to meet up with her boyfriend, bright smile on her face. "Thanks again babes."
"No problem, good luck."

And she left.

It was a sunny day out with a light push of the wind here and there, blowing away the leaves of the trees. Summer was right around the corner.

Hwayoung found it weird to count spring as a real season. It was the shortest one anyways and there always seemed to be a drastic change between snow and major heat. There wasn't really a in between.

It was way to nice out for her to just be cooped inside her suffocating house. Her grandma was out shopping at a market for groceries. The only other person who didn't have to go to school at the moment was Nabi.

It was exam season, meaning her friends would need to focus as much as they can with no distractions.

Hwayoung had trauma from when Dohyun and her got into a fight because she forgot he had an exam the day she surprised him at his house. Let's just say, he got into a bit of trouble for being late. Luckily, he still passed with a whooping seventy eight percent.

She sent out a message to Nabi, immediately receiving a bunch of exaggerated terms of agreements and kissing emojis. Typical.

na_bi's story