❀ 45

and baby, when you sleep, do you dream of me?
and when you're awake, do you think of me?

The hard rain pellets hitting the window of Hwayoungs room made her snuggle into her blanket, craving warmth. She shoved her face into her pillow, hugging it.

But of course, her insanely comfortable sleeping state was disturbed by the obnoxiously loud opening of her door, making her groan in annoyance.

"Shhh...go back to bed. This is all a dream," a whispering voice said.
"Go away dude."
"That is not how you talk to your loving boyfriend."

Not having the energy to fight back, Hwayoung peeked her eye open to her door, finding Donghyuck with a stuffed duffel bag wearing the coziest outfit that made her want to hug him right then and there.

Her eyes flit to the clock, seeing it was only eight in the morning. She patted her hand on the space next to her, moving her body so he could fit into her queen sized bed, "C'mere."

"Yes ma'am," Donghyuck chuckled and dropped all his stuff causing even more commotion. "Oops."

He walked over to the inviting mattress and lifted the blanket to insert his body inside it. His hands wrapped around her stomach instinctively, her shirt already being lifted a little so skin contact was present between them. Her body shivered from the cold tips of his hand.

Donghyuck had wanted to take her out on a picnic date and wake her up with a lovely breakfast but because of the weather change he decided to bring the picnic to her home. So, he last minute packed a bag full of stuff they could have fun with like snacks, jewelry making kits and art supplies he borrowed from Renjun.

But since Hwayoung looked so cute whilst sleeping, he decided that he would let her get more rest before having the perfect date he planned.

"Hyuck...wake up dude."

The loud noises and shaking of the girl caused Donghyuck to squint at the radiant face of Hwayoung. "Huh?" he sat up and rubbed his eyes in confusion. He took a look around the room and found all the stuff he bought already being set up which sent a plummeting feeling to his heart.

"Oh shit- I was supposed to make this really cute set up for you and I accidentally fell asleep because you are so fucking comfy Hwa," he looked at her with a disappointed look on his face. "And I was gonna to make you breakfast in bed and wake you up by my kisses ugh."

His rambling was interrupted by the touch of his girlfriend on his shoulder, "It's okay. I decided to save you from the stress and set it up for you. I love everything you brought Hyuck." She pecked his cheek and he instantly smiled.

"Fine. But I am going to make you the best french toast you will ever eat," Donghyuck grinned and leapt out of her bed. He put out his hand to her as if he was asking her to stay in her spot as he rushed into the kitchen.

He found all the ingredients pretty easily and started to make the mixture which he would dip the bread in. His deep concentration was interrupted by the figure that entered the kitchen.

"Grandma!" he greeted.

"Good morning Donghyuck," she smiled softly at him. "What are you making?"
"Well I was supposed to take Hwa on a picnic date today but it ended up raining so I just decided to bring it to her. I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen," he looked around at the mess he made and could feel embarrassment rising.