❀ 65.5

it's not living if it's not with you

Donghyuck left Hwayoung alone with her grandmother on purpose to let her have a chance to say something, using the excuse of going to grab the flowers for the tombstone.

I mean- he really was going to but he left out the part of him sitting in the car for at least ten minutes.

Hwayoung didn't get mad though, it made her happy. She had been wanting to talk to her grandmother about something and she finally had the chance to.

"Ma," she started, drawing circles onto her hands instead of peeling the skin off of her fingertips. "Remember when you told me how I made you live? I was so confused about what you meant at first. How do I keep someone alive? Am I at fault if they die then? But I think I get what you mean now," Hwayoung said softly.

"I kept you alive for years- almost a decade. But then you realized that I hadn't had time to live yet either- so you let me have that chance by leaving me," she chuckled. "It was hard to process at first, being so dependent and all. But then I realized that your death was not for nothing. Your death made me want to find something- someone, to make me feel alive."

The sound of birds chirping in the air felt like a sign that her grandmother was listening.

"And I find the reason I live to this day is Lee Donghyuck. He brings me joy, sadness, anger, and love. I can't think about what I would do if I didn't have him. How I would even live without him. It all seems too bizarre because I need him Ma," she was passionate. On a never ending rave.

"He's my lifeline...And this may sound crazy but thank you. I think that you have helped me come to this stage, the moment of realization. I will continue to love Donghyuck for the rest of my life, live by him forever until I decide that my life was well lived enough. Thank you Ma."

Kissing the tips of her fingers and placing it down on the tombstone, Hwayoung let the tear fall down her cheek.

"Hwa! I found the flowers. They were stuck in the stupid contraption- Are you okay?" Donghyuck was rambling lies when he took a look at her tearstained face.

"Yeah," she smiled, nodding her head. "I'm just so- so happy." Feeling a surge of joy overpower her, Hwayoung jumped up, hugging Donghyuck. "Thank you Hyuck. I can't live without you."

In the depths of their connection, Donghyuck and Hwayoung found a love that transcended the ordinary. Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms.

In the tender moments they shared, their hearts spoke a language only they understood, a language that whispered of forgiveness, understanding, and unwavering support.

With every touch, every stolen glance, they found release from the burdens of the world, as if their love held the power to cleanse their spirits and ignited a flame of hope.

The end.

ohmygosh we finished catharsis wtf 😭😭

i cant believe this was inspired by my sister accidentally logging into a strangers tiktok acc by using her phone number 💀

but anyways, i honestly have to thank the readers bcs i never would've had the motivation to continue after chapter 10 if it wasn't for yall ❤️❤️

ik there were some weird plotholes, too many conflicts, random things and many other errors in this as it is my first and very unplanned book but im proud of every moment

i dont regret anything about this book bcs its just another mile of my growth

once again, tysm for sticking to the end and i hope we see each other in the future again :)