❀ 44

she's got glitter for skin, my radiant beam in the night
i don't need no light to see you shine

"You're sweaty and smell like shit. Please stay away from me," Hwayoung pushed her boyfriend away who was holding his arms out for a hug.

"Well I just finished practice and I miss you," he whined, pouting his lips in determination to maybe hypnotize her with his cuteness.
"Okay but I'm not touching you. Shower first and maybe I'll reconsider."

He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms in front of the t-shirt he wore just for practice. "Fine."
"Thank you Hyuck," she winked and pushed him to the way of the bathroom.
"You just touched me."
"Oh no! I'm going to get a disease now," she gasped and put her hands on her cheeks, feigning a scared look.

"Har har har. I better be getting a million kisses as soon as I get out," Donghyuck turned back to his bedroom one last time, making a kissy face to his laughing girlfriend. "And you can touch whatever you want in my room. I have no secrets."

"Damn...lemme find the diary and we'll see," Hwayoung tilted her head and grinned.
"As if I would have a diary!"
"Well, do you?"
"Yeah."

Realizing he was trying to stall and talk to her more, the girl pointed urgently to the door to remind him of his task. "The quicker you start showering the more time you have with me dude. I'll blow dry your hair so we can watch a movie on your bed."
"Deal," he smiled brightly and closed the door of the bathroom behind him.

What a cutie.

Hwayoung didn't really try to search for any personal belongings of Donghyucks because even though he gave her permission it still felt quite wrong. Instead, she was scrolling on her phone to find any movies that would be suitable to their taste.

She landed on one almost immediately and felt accomplished by her amazing research skills. The water was still running as she heard humming coming from where the shower was which caused her to snicker. He was the type to sing in the shower. How adorable.

Getting a little bored in the bedroom by herself, she ventured off into the kitchen to try and fetch some snacks for the movie. Next to the microwave that was working hard heating up a pop tart, Mark stood in front of it. He wasn't on his phone but rather just...standing there.

"Hey," Hwayoung spoke up which caused him to jump a little as he looked where the voice was coming from. "Are you okay...?"
"Yo Hwayoung. Of course I'm okay," he sent her a half hearted smile and turned his head back to the spinning disk.

"So...I saw the uh- the taxi video," she said softly, wondering if it was appropriate to talk to him about. "I'm so sorry Mark. You don't deserve this shit happening to you dude."
"It's totally fine. You didn't even like do anything," he laughed off, cheekbones rising up slightly.

"Well it's still rubbish. I don't know what the fuck is up in these sasaengs stupid brains but it's horrible what they do to you- and the others."
"Yeah...I guess you're right," Mark nodded slowly. "Well I don't know. It's been kind of hard these days with the uh you know...Aira thing. This just adds more stress onto it and I usually like talk to her about this stuff, you know?"

Hwayoung understood what he meant. It must've been hard for him all this time. Before, she thought he must've been being a tad bit selfish for treating her friend like how he did but it made sense now.