❀ 49

and i couldn't find the words to say, 'i love you'
and i couldn't find the time to say, 'i need you'
it wouldn't come out right

Hwayoungs heart was beating so loud she thought it must've escaped her chest at that point. The happy mood reflected on her face from the sun made her hands sweat. She didn't know if it was from anxiousness or heat.

Maybe it was both.

"Goodmorning," she said cheerfully, shaking her managers hand. He was with a chefs hat and uniform.

"Hello Ms. Jo! Good weather for the first day of work," Daniels tone was so bright and his cheeks were lifted so high she thought it must've been a botox fuck up.
"Yep..." she chuckled.
"Dohyun put in some really good word for you so I hope that you will be a great addition to our workplace."

Other words for if you fail on your first day you're fired.

"I won't disappoint you."

The kitchen, restaurant interior and break rooms were all familiar to the girl as she had seen it day of the interview. "It really so beautiful in here," Hwayoung whispered under her breath.
"Well, it was a place built from my great grandfather. Been here since the 1950's."

She feigned surprise, hiding the fact that she already knew all this from the prior research she did.

"And this is where I leave you to the swarm of hangry customers," Daniel chuckled. It sounded forced.

"Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity..." she said earnestly. He nodded in reply, leaving to go back to his managers room with a last goodbye.

She looked around the kitchen where he left her, taking it all in. Hwayoung was proud of herself. It might've not been such a big step for others but it was like a leap of faith.

"You must be the new waitress..."
"Oh, yes I am."
"Well let me show you the working process."

randomuser_1 has tweeted

randomuser_1 waittt i totally forgot abt that wtfffrandomuser_2 frl it was such a blur

randomuser_2 frl it was such a blur

randomuser_3 why do u guys even care abt his private life
randomuser_4 bcs i don't want my oppa with anyone else 😡😡😡

randomuser_5 well we can't see his face in the photo so who knows if it's even him

randomuser_6 i swear that giselle unnie has the same cap as that girl 🥺🥺🥺