❀ 35

"You kids need to be careful with how you're sexually active or you might regret it when you get a positive pregnancy test."

Hwayoung and Donghyuck sat silently on the couch of the living room while the dreamies peeked their heads out from the doorframe of their rooms, not wanting to be a part of the talk.

"Okay Taeyong, we get it," Donghyuck sighed as he wrapped his arms behind his girlfriend, squeezing her waist reassuringly. It didn't help much though as she was mortified of having to meet the other nct unit because they thought they were doing...it.

"You're scaring the poor girl," Johnny went up to his leader and lightly pushed him aside. "Just make sure it doesn't go out of hand...you know? It was hard enough with our busy schedule to be taking care of Taeil and Akari's child."

Hwayoungs eyes slightly widened of surprise after hearing that one of the members had a kid. It wasn't too surprising as half of them were dating someone anyways, "We didn't have sex..." she slowly spoke up for the first time since they crowded the dreamies dorm. "It was a misunderstanding, I swear."

Taeyong felt a blush creeping up on his cheeks after being told the truth even though he went through a whole thirty minute speech which he hadn't even finished presenting yet.

Jaehyun, who was snacking on an apple entered the awkward situation happening in the living room, "So, what did I miss?" he put his phone into his pocket and looked up to see why there was no one talking. "Is everything oka- Hwayoung?"

She looked up from the ground to see his surprised face, "Hi Jaehyun."
"What are you doing here? Did Haechan kidnap you to play overwatch with him?"
"Uhm...no," Hwayoung laughed as she felt the grip on her waist tighten. "I was trying to just hangout with him when uh- Haru and Jongho saw something happen and Jisung called you guys over."

He nodded in acknowledgement, not really understanding why Taeyong dragged him to the others dorm, "Okay."

"Anyways," Donghyuck rose his voice to get the attention back on the real reason they were here. "Is it so wrong for me to kiss my girlfriend? I wasn't going to be irresponsible like someone else and get her pregnant weirdos."

"You? Her? Dating?" Jaehyun choked on a piece of apple, trying to cough it out of his system. "What? For real this time? And why is pregnancy involved in this conversation?" he tried grabbing ahold of himself when Jongho lightly patted his back., "It's okay Jae, I'm just as shocked too."

"Well then I guess this was just all a misunderstanding," Johnny happily clapped his hands. He started groaning of how hungry he was, the others agreeing.

"So everyone knew that Haechan and Hwayoung were dating except me?" Jaehyun didn't receive an answer because they all started running to the kitchen to get some food. "Ok then."

"I heard that Hwayoung can cook up some sick ass food," Johnny rubbed his hands maliciously and looked over at her with pleading eyes.
"Dude, she's not your slave. You can use the stove by yourself," Donghyuck rolled his eyes at his members mannerism and took a glance at his girlfriend.

She had on the same expression as when she met Yuta, but instead was directed at the new neos she had just met. "Oh right, I forgot you're a fan," he scoffed.
"Uh- what?" Hwayoung looked up at him, wondered what he was mumbling about.
"Nothing."

She kept staring at his face, wondering if anything she did was wrong, "Should we...talk?"
"I just got jealous. You did nothing," Donghyuck admitted and looked to the ground shamefully.

It definitely was not the answer she expected. Hwayoung was quite shocked and couldn't help but find him adoring. "You're so cute," she muttered.
"Huh?"
"Nothing."