❀ 54

he's so pretty when he goes down on me

"I have to work," Hwayoung complained as Donghyuck pulled her closer to him on her bed. He was so comfortable near her that he never wanted to let her go.

"Just a few more minutes," he groaned, nuzzling his face into her neck.
"This is my job, not school. I cannot be late," she pleaded.

Donghyuck sighed, kissing her neck and finally letting her go. "Are you coming over to the dorms tonight?"

She nodded as she stood up. "Isn't Chenle sick? I should make him some food..."
"Why are you talking about him when I'm right here?" he rolled his eyes.

There was the pouty Donghyuck she loved and missed. It was almost unbelievable that they made up. It had to be a dream and she never wanted to wake up.

"I meant that I should be a caring friend and make him some soup and then spend the rest of my night with my awesome boyfriend," Hwayoung rummaged through her closer for her uniform and lay them on the free space on her bed.

"Fine, whatever you say." He grabbed her name tag, sitting up. "This is where you work?" She hummed in reply, going to her washroom and brushing her teeth.

"Me and Jeno really love this place," Donghyuck said excitedly. Hwayoung walked out with her toothbrush in her mouth. "Hmm?" she inquired.

"It's where we spent a lot of our trainee days. Maybe we'll come and visit you soon, who knows?" he chuckled at her shocked face. "I'm kidding. But if you're ever bored on break just call me and I'll come over."

She nodded, going back to the washroom to rinse out her mouth. Donghyuck decided that he would get up to and do something productive instead of sleeping around in her bed.

"I wish I brought my car," he sighed. "I could've dropped you off."
"It's fine," she walked back in, sitting at her desk to put moisturizer on. "I like bussing."

"Well...I can go to the dorms real quick and get my car. I have things to do in the building anyways," he suggested, rummaging his jacket pockets for his car keys.
"If you're really fine with it then sure."

Donghyuck nodded, going to the washroom to brush his own teeth.

The couple got ready to do their own things as he left to go back to the dorms and get his car.

Hwayoung had just finished tying her hair when she heard honking from her front yard.

"You were fast," she said as she entered his car.
"Can't make my girl wait for me," he smirked.
"Gross." She loved it.

"Thanks for the ride. I have to go now," she smiled, unbuckling her seatbelt.
"Give me a kiss as payment," Donghyuck pointed his lips towards hers, making a kissy face.
"I would rather kiss a dead fish."

He pouted. "I see."
"Well...bye," Hwayoung said cheerfully, leaving without kissing him.

He couldn't believe the audacity she had to leave him in the car with no proper goodbye. But as he tried to reverse his car to leave the parking lot, he heard a faint shout.

"Wait up!" Hwayoung yelled. He stopped his car, staring at her like she was a madwomen. She signalled him to roll down his window. "What the fuc-" he was cut off as she met his lips.
"Okay, now I really gotta get to work," she giggled at his shock.
"Hey! That was totally not fair. I wasn't ready," he whined.

The girl just waved at him with a mischievous look on her face.

Donghyuck didn't even notice the smile that grew on his lips as he watched her. He really loved her.