❀ 39

it's so sweet, knowing that you love me
though we don't need to say it to each other

Donghyuck ignored the nagging voice of his girlfriend that complained he was stopping her breathing. "You just hate me and my hugs," he whined as he moved even closer to her, resting his head in the crook of her neck.

"You're so annoying," Hwayoung rolled her eyes as she tried pushing him off of her. "I thought you came over so we could talk but here you are choking me to death."
"It's called giving you my love babe."
"Well stop giving me love then."
"I guess I'll just have to give it another wa-"

His words were stopped by the girl who snapped her hand over his mouth, causing him to cough. "You tried to kill me! Your own boyfriend," Donghyuck gasped as he jumped away from her, feigning a mad look.

"I can finally move now," she stretched her arms out and lay on her bed in a star position comfortably. She just stayed in position in silence, feeling herself feel comfortable with just his presence in the room.

"I'm breaking up with you," he suddenly said in a coarse tone. Hwayoung whipped her head up to face him, wondering if he was really serious. She met made contact with a mischievous looking pair of eyes that couldn't help but have a glint inside them.

"You scared so hard there dude," she hugged him tightly, relieved it was a joke. "Never pull that on me again or I will punch you in the face so hard."
"I like it. Kinky."

She rolled her eyes at his weird behaviour and dragged him over to her bed, "Let's talk."
"You're right...the situations not going to escape us so it's better to discuss it now than before it gets more hectic," Donghyuck spoke sincerely this time and held her hand.

"I just- I want you to know that I know for sure now that I'll stay with you through it all. It doesn't matter if I get hit by a shit ton of hate or anything, I don't care," Hwayoung intertwined their fingers, eyes full of a gold hue that screamed she was in love with the man in front of her. "I want you to do whatever's comfortable for you whether it be keeping it a secret till you retire or announcing it right this second. I just don't want us to ever stop loving each other Hyuck. It would hurt much more than stupid comments."

He never broke apart from the invisible string connected from their hearts, eyes looking so deep into hers that he slowly forgot to blink. She was as beautiful as her heart and she made him feel like the highest man in the universe. "Okay love. I want us to keep it quiet for now until someone brings it up again. I don't want to put you at risk right now, I can't let them hurt you."

"I told you, I don't care Hyuck. I'm not scared of your fans I'm scared of losing you," her voice gave up on her as she pushed the wave of emotions back from taking over her body.
"Oh Hwa," Donghyuck pulled her closely into a hug. "I would never leave you," he stroked the back of her head softly until he felt her body trembling in his.

This was the first moment in his life when he felt so important for someone. Hwayoung was here, the love of his life, crying about how she would risk her own feelings just to stick with him. Lee Donghyuck wasn't just an idol, he was a man that Jo Hwayoung was in love with. A man that had found a women to love unconditionally. A women that was so selfless she deserved a proper love. And they gave each other their needs, to receive and give love.

jo_young's story