❀ 25

hold me, love me, touch me, honey
be the first who ever did

"No, you're such a fucking bitch Haechan!"
"Ok, and you're mad for what?"
"Can you piss off?"

Two loud voices were heard from the kitchen that made Renjun immediately run to the noise, "What are you guys doing?"
"Haechan's being a bitch," Hwayoung crossed her arms in anger and stomped out of the place.

Renjun was confused. He thought that they might of been kissing at this point but were fighting instead. He turned to his member and questioned him.
"It's nothing," Donghyuck sighed and walked back into the living room, trying to hide the smile rising up on his face.

He couldn't ruin their plan.

The get together continued greatly with no more arguments. Hwayoung and Donghyuck tried to avoid the heart strings that were always wanting to pull one another closer, especially after their kiss.

"You guys are awfully quiet," Hana accusingly hummed as she looked over to the new couple. "Is something wrong?"
"Yeah," Hwayoung feigned sadness. "Did you hear us fighting before? Well, it's because h-he rejected me." She hid her face into the palms of her hands and wept.

The whole room went quiet as the girls all ran up to comfort her while the guys went over to Donghyuck and huddled into a conversation. Minho silently followed his girlfriend.

"I never expected this to happen. What the fuck," Chungha was shocked. She really thought the two would end up together.
"But that doesn't make sense..." Hana drawled out.
"What do you mean?" Nabi questioned.

The elder girl kneeled in front of Hwayoung and held her face up. "Because I see the way he looks at you, everyone in this whole room does."
The others hummed in agreement which left Hwayoung puzzled, "How does he look at me?"
"Like- you're his future. His whole aura changes colours when you're with him."

Even though they had confessed their feelings, the girls face turned hot. She didn't know of the way he looked at her, especially since everyone else could see it. "Really?"
"Really."

Hwayoung slightly turned her head to the side full of men. She caught Donghyuck staring at her already, thumb lightly touching his lower lip as he smiled to himself.
"Dude, why are you smiling after rejecting the girl you liked?"
"He's going through something right now guys. Give him some time."

The girl didn't look away like she usually did, but instead peered into eyes intently. No matter how hard she tried, there was no special type of look he gave her that the others told her about. "I don't see it."

Jiwoo and Minsu sent each other a look, already being able to tell Hwayoung was hiding something. "We should actually be heading home now," Minho said after he received a nudge from his girlfriend.

"Already?" Chenle got up from his seat and checked the time. It was midnight. Time went by fast because of how much fun they were having.

Minsu nodded sadly and went to collect their jackets, "Today will definately be a day kept in my memories."

The boys laughed and said goodbye to the ones leaving.

"Wait, Hwayoung," Donghyuck suddenly said and ran up to Hwayoung as she was putting on her shoes.
The girl turned to him in feigned anger and rolled her eyes, "What."
"Sleep well babe," he kissed her on the cheek in front of them all.

Mark choked on the watermelon drink he was sipping on and Aira immediately patted him harshly on the back. "D-d-did he just call her babe?"
"Yes love, he did."