L'Manberg//Quackbur

Quackity's POV:

Wilbur and I started dating 1 week ago and we've known each for 3. It's not much but man is he to die for.

He actually invited me, to a tree. The tree we first met at. I wonder what he wants.

I arrived on time and he seemed a little early, like his been there a while.

"Hey Wilby!" I called out. "Hey Quacky!" He responds. "Why'd you invite me here?" I ask. "Well, I was planning on blowing this country up and thought you might want to help" he said. "What? WHY WOULD I HELP YOU WITH SUCH THING" I yell out. "I thought out of everyone at least you'd understand, maybe I was wrong" he said seemingly disappointed.

"YES, YES YOU F*CKING WERE" I yell out crying. "Wow, calm down" he said trying to pull me in a hug. "No, I knew this wouldn't work" I say. "You mean L'Manberg? Right..?" He said stressed. "No, I'm talking about us" I say.

He started crying, then he smiled while crying. "No, no" is all he said. He hugged me tightly. "You're just mad" he said. I tried pulling him away. "No you're just crazy!" I cry out. "You're not thinking straight right now because you're mad" he said pulling me closer.

"NO, IM NOT" I scream out. "Shh, you're mad, it's okay I understand darling" he said. "Leave me alone" I manage to say. "No, I have to keep you safe during the explosion" he says.  "WAIT YOU'RE DOING IT TODAY?!" I SAY.

"No, no I don't have all the stuff. I just want you to be safe. Don't worry I'll be with you the whole time. And I have to keep you safe from the people, don't want anyone stealing you. Am I right?" He asked "No you're wrong and crazy! Who'd try and steal me" I ask with a cracked voice. "Schlatt" he said. "No, because I don't like him" I say. "But he likes you" he said. "How do you know that?" I ask.

"Everyone thinks you and Schlatt are dating, and he hasn't stopped any of those rumors" he said "stop lying and let me go!" I scream out. "No, I'm taking you to the bunker with Tommy" he said. "BUT I HAVE WORK" I say. "So?" He said. "SCHLATT WILL BE PISSED JUST THAT I LEFT TO COME SEE YOU, WHAT IF I DISAPPEAR?" I say. "you'll go missing and will be found after the explosion now come on" he said dragging me away.

I kick and scream but the place was basically abandoned so no one heard me. I stopped after a while and accepted my fate "good, I was getting tired, darling" he said. I stayed quiet and he seemed angry about that.

He got pretty far away and he threw me in the bunker. "Ow, what the hell is your problem" I say. "I'll be back soon" he said. I looked around and saw Tommy tho he didn't look happy at all.

"Hey big Q" he said, "Tommy what's happening?" I ask. "Wilbur's going to blow the country up and he's keeping us 'safe' here in this stupid boring bunker" he said. It's true this place definitely looked boring. "Is there any food? A toilet? How long will we be here?" I ask. "Wilbur is getting food but barely gets any for me, yes theres a toilet and I've been here 2 maybe 3 weeks?" He said.

"Omg, are you okay?" I asked going near him. "Big Q, I don't want to lose my brother" he started crying out. I hugged him and he hugged back. "Don't worry you won't lose him because he's crazy" I say. "I know you're dating him and stuff but-" he said and just cried.

"When was the last time you ate?" I ask. "I- a day or two ago?" He said. "Here" I say handing him some food I had in my pocket. "Thank you!" He said before eating it all

Seems like we'll be here a long time

———————————————————--
Fundy's POV:

It's now been a couple of months, maybe a year? I don't know we've lost count. We barely get feed and HE hasn't come in a while. We heard the big explosion months ago. Why would HE let us go? I haven't eaten in a week, I've given all my food to Tommy. Poor guy, I want to go home.

Signed,
Quackity

What the hell. Is this from big Q? I have to alarm the people of this. We haven't heard from him and Tommy in a year. Some say he died in the explosion but his name never popped up neither did  Tommy's.

I barged into an active meeting, which was in front of the whole country. "Fundy you're not supposed to be-" he stopped once he saw the letter.

He read it out loud. "WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?" he scream. "In the desert" I say. "Alright, everyone to the desert we have people to find!"

———————————————————–
Quackity's POV:

I was comforting Tommy when we heard noise come from outside. "Dont worry I'll go check" I say weakly. I haven't eaten in a week, I gave all my food to Tommy though he shared and I was grateful for.

I banged on the roof, hoping it be humans and not mobs. I heard yelling and then people starting jumping on the roof. I backed away near Tommy.

Eventually the roof collapse under the weight of everyone.

I picked Tommy up and cried happy tears with him.

They carried us to the hospital where we were examined and asked questions. "Why were you guys there?" The police asked. "Wilbur brought us to 'protect us' from the country explosion." I say. "How long were you there" the lady asked. "I- a year?" I respond. "Last time you ate before arriving here?".

"A week" I reply. "Why didn't you leave once he died?" She asked. "We could it was locked and who died?" I ask.

"No one told you? Wilbur. He's dead"