teachers//Quackbur

Quackbur,karlity)

(TEACHER AU)

Alex's POV:

I just started my new job as a Spanish teacher and I'm very excited, but a little nervous to meet everyone. I haven't even met my boss yet.

I arrived pretty early just to make sure everything was okay, well placed and ready for the day.

As I arrived I noticed three cars already there, *must be other teachers* i think.

I walk in pretty nervously. I headed to the principal's office to get directions and other stuff.

I knocked pretty loudly. "YES?" I hear someone scream. I open the door and enter, "Hi" I say. "Oh wow, you must be the new teacher!" He said examining me.

"Yes, yes I am" I say. "Do you need directions?" He asked. "Yeah, I do" I replied. "Follow me and I'll show you around" he said.

He got up from his chair and walked out and I followed.

He started explaining everything and where everywhere is. The only thing that caught my eye was the teachers lounge. It was huge, and I'm not even kidding.

When he entered there was already a boy there, "hey boss, is this the new teacher?" He asked. To be honest he was cute.

"Yes he is, but please call me Will" he replied. "Alright.. do you need me to show him around?" He asked. "Uhm no, I'm doing that" he said rudely. The boy looked a little hurt.

I didn't know if it was the tone or the rejection that made him frown. "So" he said turning to me "I'm Karl, you are..?" The boy asked as I now know, Karl.

"Oh! Uhm I'm Alex!" I replied, I actually didn't expect him to talk to me. "Alright.. bye Lex!" He said. I always loved that nickname but I always tell people that I hate it.

"By-" I started but was interrupted by my boss slamming the door shut and grabbing my hand. "Now, I have to show you around before school starts. Don't I?" He said staring right at me. "Yes I suppose.." I answer.

I wanted to ask why he was so rude but it was only my first day and I didn't want to be fired. Maybe that's just how he is? Maybe he just didn't mean it like that? But his facial expressions meant otherwise.

He walked until he reached a classroom, we entered and he explained that this was my classroom.

"Well it is an obligation to stay for the day and make sure we hired you for the right reasons. Though I'll be at the back" he said. "Oh okay, don't worry" I say. That's kinda weird but it makes sense.

The bell soon rang and everyone quickly entered. The students seemed interested in knowing about me, but I knew this trick. So I continued to teach and they still seemed interested.

Soon enough the bell rang again, and everyone stayed in their seats. "Uhm you can go..?" I said and then everyone quickly grabbed their stuff and left.

I went and sat at my desk pulling my computer up and typing my password. "Uh oh, I don't think I should have seen that" said my boss. I forgot he was even there. "Oh Uhm my bad, you're kind of quiet I forgot you were there.." I reply.

"Don't worry about that, I get told that a lot" he said and it made me feel better.

Y'all want another part?