end it all

Tw: trying to commit su!c!de, cursing, blooding, shooting, smoking, burns, burning someone,

Quackity's POV:

This is it. The end, I was about to end the pain, the abuse once and for all.

I stood on top of the biggest building in my town. The police was on the ground with a 'trampoline' or whatever it's called. I was crying, not of sadness but of happiness. I was about to end it all.

The building was pretty in the open except for the back which was pretty much an alleyway.

No one I knew stood with the police trying to get me down. *One more reason* I think to myself.

They had a megaphone and kept saying 'get down! Please you have so much to live for!'. Like I do.

I'm 20 and I've never experienced being loved once. Not even once. The only person I trusted was my brother who left me for his boyfriend.

Tears were falling down. The police weren't about to stop me. I noticed throughout my tears, the news reporters had arrived.

Maybe this is something more people can laugh about. I was shaking, I was tired, tired of everything and everyone, saying it's not worth it. It is worth it.

I needed to end it all, and tonight. This is the only thing I can't fail at. I've failed at everything but I can't fail at this! No! I just can't let them win!

"COME DOWN! PLEASE!" the police men yelled, did they really think it was going to.

I backed away from the ledge. There was a camera, a news camera pointed directly at me. Yeah, so much for a good world we live in.

I ran to the other side, the alleyway side. There was nothing there but my death waiting for me. "NO!" the police yelled.

I didn't listen and I jumped. I closed my eyes, ready to die in peace. But nothing.

Instead I landed on top of someone. "You've got to be kidding me" I said. I opened my eyes and got off the person.

There were multiple people actually, Most of them were wearing suits. "What the hell is your problem?!" The guy I landed on yelled. "I'm so sorry!" I answered.

The guy got up and stared at me. "You with him?" He started, he pointed to a guy that was on the ground, bleeding.

It looked like he'd been shot. "Uhm no" I said. The others laughed. "Don't lie. You're obviously on his side. You were probably spying on us?! Weren't you?!" He yelled.

"Actually I was trying to k!ll myself, if you hadn't heard of the police sirens not too far away." I said.

"The police?!" He asked. "Yeah, they were trying to make me come down safely and that I have So MuCh To LiVe FoR" I replied.

"Sh!t" he yelled. He pointed a gun at my head, "you're coming with us." He said. "And if I don't?" I asked. He seemed annoyed.

"I'll k!ll you?!" He shouted. "First of all, I was trying that. Wouldn't make a difference if you did it. Second of all, I can clearly tell you k!lled him the police aren't far, lower your voice." I said "oh shut up! And follow me!" He screamed.

"Ugh, fineee" I replied. They dragged me to a fancy black car. They drove in front of the building. "Holy sh!t, you weren't lying!" He said while looking at the police officers.

The guy I landed on was right beside me and the others were in the front seat. We were four in total.

"Why would I lie about that?" I asked with an attitude. "Don't have an attitude with me little boy" he said. "Little boy?! I'm 20" I said. "YOU'RE 20?!" he said. "Yeah, how old are you?" I asked. "22" he replied.

"23". "24". I heard the people in front of us say. The guy beside me, had brown hair and brown eyes. I had to admit they were beautiful.

I still had dried tear stains on my face. I turned my body, so I was facing the window. Then I started crying, I had this planned for a month now! And this fool stopped it!

"Stop crying. We won't hurt you." He said. "I don't care if you hurt me or not. You stopped my only way out of this awful world!" I said. "This world is pretty awful, glad we can agree on that." he said.

He took out a cigarette, and started smoking. We were in a medium closed up vehicle and now is when he wants to smoke?!

"It's going to take a while to get there. Go to sleep." He said. He sounded more demanding than anything else.

But you didn't have to tell me twice. I tried sleeping, but all positions were uncomfortable.

After like an hour of trying I gave up. The guy beside me, looked like he had finished his cigarette but didn't know where to extinguish it.

My arms were already full of cigarette burns, my dad thought more of me as an extinguisher than his kid.

I pulled my sleeves up and pointed to it. "Cool. Thanks." He said. He extinguished it on my arm, it did hurt a little. But I was used to that pain. I licked my finger and wiped the spot.

I had burns all over my arms with white lines. (The white lines are old self harm marks). I didn't play fruit ninja on my arms anymore, but more my legs and thighs. (I'm sorry, I had too 😭)

He opened his window and threw the cigarette out and then closed the window back up again.

After a minute or two, we arrived at a beautiful breath taking mansion.

"We are here."