mental hospital //Quackbur

THIS IS INSPIRED BY MY OTHER BOOK.

Q's POV:

First day on the job.. what could go wrong? Hopefully nothing..

I walked into the building, I studied psychology in university. So they gave me a job at the mental hospital..

I walked up to the secretary, "Hey, I'm Quackity!" I introduced myself. "Oh hello, it's your first day working with us. Right?" She asked.

"Yes! It is" I replied. "You can follow me, I'll explain everything to you." She said. She got up and we entered an 'employee only' room.

She grabbed a coat and gave it to me. "This will be your coat, for the rest of the year. Don't stain it, don't ruin it. We only get one each per year." She said and I nodded.

I put the coat on, and it surprisingly fit me perfectly. "So your patient is.." she grabbed a document. "Oh man.. I'm so sorry, it's William Gold. But he prefers Wilbur Soot" she said. She gave me the document and I looked through it.

Name: Wilbur Soot

Age: 27

Height: 6'2

Why is he or she here?: Murder

Behaviour: violent, attacks everyone and everything.

Notes left by previous doctors:

Jenny:
-Wilbur is very aggressive. Especially when I'm trying to give him his medicine. Once I came in early and he got mad, so he broke my leg.

Micheal:
-Wilbur does better with male doctors. I have no idea why, but he is still VERY aggressive. I had to leave because of his behaviour.

Jessica:
-Wilbur does better with male doctors. He's very aggressive with female doctors. I had to leave because he tore my arm off completely when I was trying to give him his medicine.

...

"Oh my god.." I said after reading everything. "I know.. well i hope you're ready! Come with me, his room is this way." She said.

Hell no. I'm not ready. HE TORE OFF A FEMALE DOCTOR'S ARM. And why does his name seems so familiar.. William Gold.. I've definitely heard that name somewhere.

I nodded and followed.

She knocked on the door and I could hear things being smashed around and thrown. "This is normal behavior. He hates visitors.. I'll go in. Stay here." She said.

She walked in and it was quiet in the room. Suddenly things were being thrown, smashed and wrecked again.

The lady came out, looking Mortified. "Good luck.. heres an emergency button. Press it if you need help." She said before running away.

Things were still being smashed in the room. I gulped, and slowly started opening the door.

I put my head in and saw a man destroying his entire room. The man quickly looked at me and froze.

Wait.. I know where I recognize him from.. He's my ex.. we broke up because he was obsessed with me..

Hopefully he won't recognize me..

"Hello Mr. Soot" I greeted him. He put down whatever he was holding and walked towards me. "Please don't hurt me.." I begged.

He grabbed my chin, he examined my face. "Alex..?" He asked. Shit. He knows. "My name is Quackity." I said. "Am I seeing things.. it's actually you..!" He gave me a hug.