end it all//Quackbur 2

Requested by: sofia_hii

Tw:

The guy with brown hair basically dragged me out of the car. And threw me in the basement, great.

I was just trying to die. Now I'm stuck in some random ass guy's basement. Didn't he also murder that guy? Shit, I'm screwed.

I was walking around the fancy basement, there was blood, dead bodies and it was rusty.. ew.

Until there was a knock and someone entered. "So I heard that you fell-" the guy stopped when he saw me. He kinda just stared at me. He was half way down the stairs and I was in the middle of the room.

"..sorry, why are you in the basement?" The random guy asked. "I don't know" I replied. "Well, I'm not about to let some cute guy sleep here. Come with me" he said.

I didn't want to sleep here either. It was nasty, so I agreed and followed him.

The house was empty but stunning. It was gorgeous..

"Call me Karl" the guy said. "I'm Quackity" I said. "Beautiful name" he said and I smiled. "Thank you.. I like yours too" I said.

We arrived at his bedroom. "I'm not supposed to be doing this, I don't have the right. But, I can't help it.. so, just try to be quiet?" He said. I nodded.

"Thanks, I'll go change. You should sleep." He said. "Thanks.." I whispered. "You're welcome" he smiled and went into his bathroom to change.

The room wasn't small but wasn't big either. It was clean and he had a desk.

I climbed into his bed and made myself comfortable. He soon came out and laid beside me.

"If you wake up and you're in the basement, that's because I had to start work and you're not allowed here" he said. "Why are you helping me?" I asked. "I just- I'm not sure.. I do think you're cute.." he admitted. "Aw, you're definitely cuter!" I said.

He blushed and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid on his chest.

I was comfortable and to be honest, he was really cute.

———————————————
(The next morninggg)

I woke up and surprisingly I was still in Karl's room. He was still sleeping pretty heavily. It was about 7:39 am, I should wake him up..

"Karl.. Karl" I repeated his name. "Mmm.. yeah..?" He asked sleepily. "Do you have work?" I asked. "It only starts at 7, babe~" he said.

"It's 7:41 am.." I said. He immediately got up. "I'm sorry but I have to go to work!" He said while rushing to get new clothes and he changed in the bathroom.

He came out and looked even more nervous. "I'd bring you downstairs but everyone's working.. shit. Someone probably realized you're missing." He whispered. "It's okay, can I hide here?" I asked. "Yes! Hide in my closet, there's a small door that leads to a smaller room" he said.

What in the Coraline.

"Okay, have a good day!" I said. "You too!" He ran out. I went into his closet and I found the small door he was talking about. I opened it and climbed through.

It was extremely uncomfortable and I was cramped. I could only get up as it was vertically long. But I could barely move any other way.

I tried opening it but it didn't open. I started panicking, what if I died here? He would know, he asked me to go here.. right?

I heard someone enter the room. "Quackity~ where are you~" I recognized the voice as the guy with brown hair from yesterday. I held my breath.

"I know you're here.. Karl told me~" he said. I could hear him walking around and he started looking through stuff. "God damn it. Where tf are you." He sounded frustrated. "Whatever. Niki's room next." He mumbled and frustratingly walked out.