Dr Q//Quackbur

Tw: cursing, being sick, the hospital

Wil's POV:

I woke up with an extremely sore throat. I didn't know why, I tried remembering if I did something the day before that may have caused this, but I couldn't find a memory.

I tried speaking but my voice was extremely low and sounded awful. "Might, miss school.." I whispered to myself.

Well I wouldn't have missed it tomorrow as today was Sunday. I got up to go eat breakfast.

"Wow, you look like sh!t" said my younger brother. "I know.." I whispered. "What? Couldn't hear you" he said. My whole family was around the table eating breakfast.

I pointed to my throat, and he understood. "Wait, could you speak again?" Asked my dad. "I sound horrible.." I replied.

My throat started to burn up. "Oh my god, does it hurt?" He asked. I nodded, my eyes were tearing up. He got up immediately, "were going to the hospital" he said.

I nodded, and he basically dragged me and the whole family on our way there. "Do we HAVE to go?" Asked my brother, he was clearly annoyed. "Yes! He could be dying!" My dad said, he was clearly exaggerating.

He arrived and my dad talked to the secretary, "level C8" she said. My dad nodded and dragged us there.

We sat in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor. There was surprisingly almost no one. I mean it was 7:30 am on a Sunday.

"Soot?" A doctor called out. My dad nodded and I got up. He was sort of cute, not going to lie.

Quackity's POV:

I called out my next patience name and someone waved me over. "You're saying your throat hurts?" I asked. He nodded, "alrigh,t you can follow me, do you want your family to come with you?" I asked.

Some people were nervous and wanted them there. He shook his head, "alright" I said. I turned to his family,"I'm doctor Quackity" I said "and we'll be back in an hour" I stated. "Now you can follow me" I said.

We got in the room and he sat on the chair. "Now I'll be asking you questions, we're alone don't be ashamed, you can answer or shake your head" I said.

"Are you sexually active?"
He shook his head.

"Do you know or remember anything that may have caused it?"
He shook his head.

"Do you have a fever or anything of that sort?"
He shook his head.

"Are you allergic to anything?"
He shook his head.

"Did you do anything out of the ordinary yesterday?"
He shook his head.

"How old are you?"
He made the number 20 with his fingers.

"Well I'm not too sure what could have caused it, I'm going to have to look. Are you comfortable with that?" I asked.

I noticed his face went red and he nodded. I made his chair more into a bed, and grabbed some tools, a mask and gloves.

He opened wide, and I went to look. Our faces were close and I may or may not have examined his face while looking for the issue.

I knew he was examining mine, the whole time. He was also a crimson red. We were the same age, I was 20. I had skipped a lot of grades.

I started to actually pay attention to what the cause may have been. I found a long string of 'boogers'. I pulled it out. And he seemed to gag while I did it.

I placed it on the tray and asked if it still was painful. He nodded. "Okay, well you might just be sick. But you'll have to stay here a little more for me to make sure" I said.

"Okay.." he said, he sounded overly okay. But you could tell something was wrong.

"I'll lead you back to your family and explain" I said. He smiled and got up. I took my mask and gloves off and headed back where his family was.

"Is he okay?!" Asked what I'll assume was his dad. "Yes, well for now. He might just be sick, but I'll have to do some examining" I said. "And you'll have to stay here for an hour. But I'll try to hurry it up" I continued.

They smiled and nodded. I quickly left to go do some examinations.

Wil's POV:

I kept thinking about the doctors, something about him was so mesmerizing. I had examined his face throughout the time he was looking in my throat.

To be honest I was thinking about something else the whole time. I know I'm dirty minded, but he was just so cute. And he looked around my age. I just hope he doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Well more like I hope he's gay or bi.

"Hey, you okay? You seem deep in thoughts" said my older brother. "Oh, yeah I'm fine" I replied. "I think you like the doctor~" teased my younger brother. "I do not!" I shouted. My face turned red and I think everyone knew I liked him.

"Well if you don't get his number, I'll get it for you" said my dad. "Dad!" I said. I buried my face in my hands.

Time went by and I was distracted by what actually was the cause of my burning throat. My mind kept exaggerating, like I was dying, I had cancer, I have leukemia. Stuff like that, that didn't make sense.

Soon he came back, "I'd like for you to follow me again" he said. I nodded and got up. "don't forget!" Yelled my dad. "Shut up!" I said, my face had turning red yet again.

He sat me down back on the chair bed.

Quackity's POV:

I had ran some test and it wasn't anything serious. Well he was serious sick but that's all. "So Id like to just check again to make sure I didn't miss anything" I said.

"Okay.." he okay. I transformed the chair into a sort of bed and he opened wide again. I got my tools, a mask and gloves on.

I started looking again, making sure I had gotten everything. He tried making eye contact with me, but I found it awkward so I tried ignoring it.

I was confused on what his dad meant by 'don't forget' but it wasn't my business, so I didn't ask.

I didn't miss anything, which was good. After a while his throat was dry. "Everything is good!" I said. I took my tools out of his mouth.

"Nothing too serious, just extremely sick. I'll just prescribe you some medication" I said. "Hey uh, I was wondering if.." he trailed off. "If?" I asked. "I- nevermind.." he said. "Stay here, I'll be back" I said.

I came back after a couple of minutes and gave him his medicine. "You'll have to stay in bed for the next 3 days, no school" I said. He seemed happy and nodded.

We got back to his family and I told them the good news, well bad news. Whatever you consider it. "Did you do it?" Asked his dad. He was talking to his son. He shook his head.

"My son, has a fat crush on you and was wondering if he could have your number" he said. I blushed and answered, "that's why he was staring at me most of the time" I said.

His face somehow got redder. "But yes, he seems interesting. And we're around the same age" I said. I found it funny how his dad had to ask because of how shy he was. Maybe that's what he wanted to tell me earlier.

He pulled out his phone and gave it to me. I typed my actual number in, not a fake one but my actual one.

He seemed over the moon, sort of like a kid when getting cotton candy.

His dad was grinning the whole time, like the rest of his family was. I smiled and walked away. "I knew you were gay" I heard his mom tell him. I laughed loudly at that and I think they heard me because I could feel stares then I heard laughing coming from them.

I looked at my next patience.

"Is there a Schlatt?"

--------
Omg 1373words. I probably won't make a second part for this, but I'll make new chapters of different stories soon. Please give me suggestions though. And tell me if you like this story.