CEO

CREDITS TO: AHPepper123

LOVE YOU POOKS

Tw: cursing

Quackity's POV:

I moved into a small town, not too far from my parents but far enough so that they wouldn't visit me too much.

I had to go grocery shopping, since my fridge was empty.

I had already mesmerized where the stores where, they were all stuck together.

It's was about 7:32pm, I was going late because of work. Technically I finished at 4 pm, but I took a nap..

I walked to the stores, because they were only 25 minutes away. It was already dark outside, let's hope this small town is safe..

I was listening to music and wasn't really paying attention to what was in front of me, that why I bumped into some random tall dude.

"Oh! Sorry!" I apologized. "You're the new guy?." He asked. "Yeah.." I said. He smirked, "I would tell you what I usually tell others.. but I'd love to bump into you again." He grinned before leaving.

What was that? He was hot.. and seemed kind..

I tried forgetting about the situation, but his image was burnt into my head. I decided to take my earphones out, so I could hear and pay more to where I was going.

When I arrived, I bought some food and I felt uneasy. I couldn't place how I felt. I felt watched..? Like when you're doing a presentation and everyone is watching you and you want to cry.

I just left, and walked back home. Making sure I didn't bump into anyone again.

I saw the guy that I bumped into, he just walked passed me and I think he stopped to stare at me, but I'm not too sure..

I got to my apartment and placed everything where it was supposed to go. And I decided to go walking again even though it was 9:08 pm and I'd probably regret it later..

I just wanted to know the area better. I saw that this town, had the normal stuff but the stores weren't far away, like where I grew up.

I could walk almost everywhere! Which will help me do some exercise.

I saw that there was one place open, a nice little bakery.

Why not go and check it out?

I walked over to it, I heard some yelling around but I couldn't find where it came from. So I ignored it.

I entered and the cashier waved at me. I gave him a nice smile. "What's someone like you doing here?" He asked. "I just moved, I wanted to check the area out" I said. "At this time?! Don't you know it's dangerous?" He said. "Meh, I think I'll be fine.." I said. "You will be, I'll make sure of it" he smiled.

"Thank you, I'm Quackity" I said. "I'm Schlatt, what would you like?" He asked. "what do you recommend?" I asked. "actually, probably to go home. Nothing here is good.." he admitted.

"Huh, thanks guess I'll go-" just as I said that someone walked in. It was the guy I bumped into earlier.

"Schlatt, wtf do you think you're doing." He said. "Just working, why?" He grinned.

I decided to back away from them and just sit at a table.

"You know exactly what I mean." The guy said. "Aw, is me talking to your little friend hurting your ego, Wilbur?" He asked with a smirk.

Wil came forward and pushed Schlatt right in the nose, he was bleeding. I just stared in shock. "Don't ever talk to him again." He said before looking at me. "Come on. I'm walking you home." He said.