jail cell//Quackbur

Tw: mention of s*x,

No one's POV:
(Narrator POV:)

Q had just been sent to a top security prison. For what? For cannibalism.

But the "top security prison" sucked. It was so big but so small at the same time. And you had to share a room with atleast one person.

It was huge, the cell's were medium size enough for two people. But the closest cell to it was at least, 100 feet away.

Stupid. I know.

And isn't a top security prison supposed to be suck alone in a room? Apparently not for this one. They didn't want the prisoners to go "crazy", even tho most of them already were.

Q was disappointed when he was caught, even more when he found out he had to share a room with two people. They were going to be three one total.

That's a lot. Plus, he'd probably have to sleep on the ground since there's only two beds. He prayed to get at least a sleeping bag.

He was now being dragged by a mean prison guard to his stupid cell.

The guard quickly unlocked it and shoved him in. "Listen up." The guard started. "You guys will share a room. The three. There are more rules now.

1. No s*x, but you are all guys so the rule doesn't apply. (😏)

2. No fighting

3. Share a bed. I don't care if you're cramped you guys have a king bed to share for three people

4..

He continued but I wasn't listening, this room was. How do I explain? Different?

Instead of having two crappy bunk beds, there was a king size bed.

And the two guys, don't even get Q started of how hot they looked. One of them had long light brown hair and the other short dark brown hair.

One of them was clearly a ram hybrid. And the other, was a human.

"I don't want to hear ANY FIGHTING. You two fight all day. Quackity. You better stop them or I swear to god." The guard caught his attention again.

Q just nodded. The guard just uncuffed Q and left, locking the door behind him.

"What are you in here for, shortie?" Asked the one with long brown hair. "Cannibalism, you?" I replied.

He smirked, "arson" he said. "I'm here for murder and tax fraud" the other said. "No one cares! Jesus just shut up!" The other snapped back.

"I'm Schlatt that's Wilbur, don't talk to him. He's annoying" he said. "Okay.." I replied.

I didn't know what to say. "What time is it?" Asked Wil. "Uh.. 9pm..?" I replied. "Sh!t we have to go to sleep or else we won't have breakfast" he answered.

"Sleep between us." Schlatt said. I just nodded. I climbed Into bed and Wil was on the wall side, I was in the middle and Schlatt was on the room side or whatever it's called.

I found it weird being in the middle but I didn't want to complain, they both seemed stronger than me and couldn't easily beat me up.

Quackity's POV:

"How'd you get caught?" Asked Wil. "Me..?" I Asked. "Yes you!" He replied. "Uh.. I actually don't know, I fell asleep at my house and woke up in jail then I went to trial, I found out that I was being charged with cannibalism then I was sent here" I answered truthfully.

"That's interesting." He replied. There was an awkward but not awkward silence between them. But he broke it, "I'm cold" he said. "Well, that's too bad" I replied .

I did notice how cold and thin the blanket was.

"Can we cuddle? Just to get warm!" He suggested. I was in fact cold, and that would probably help.

"Sure" I replied. Wil smiled and grabbed me tightly. I was shocked at how strong he was.

I wrapped my arms around him and he started playing with my hair. After a while he stopped, I had assumed he fell asleep. "I'm also cold" I heard behind/beside me. "Then join us" I answered. "I would rather die than touch that prick" he said. "Then freeze to death" I answered him. "Ugh, finee" he said.

He had his arms right above Wil's, they were wrapped around my chest and he sort of used my shoulder as a pillow.

"I'm not a pillow" I replied "mhhmm" he answered. I decided not to push him farther as he may be mad already.

I wasn't too comfortable, so I laid on my back. And Wil also used my other shoulder as a pillow.

I was quite comfortable actually. And to be honest I fell asleep fast.

------------

I woke up to a loud whispering beside me. "What is it..?" I asked. "Sh!t you woke him up!" I heard on my right side. "No you did!" I heard on my left side.

"What's happening..?" I asked. "Nothing, go back to sleep." Someone on my left side, it sounded more demanding than anything.

"No. What's happening?" I asked. I tried rubbing my eyes but I couldn't move my arms. I quickly opened my eyes and I had to blink a couple of times.

They both seemed annoyed at this, "I said go back to sleep." He repeated. "I'm not tired" I replied. "I wasn't asking" he stated.

Okay jeez, maybe I'll just fake it.

"Okay, I think he's asleep again"

"No sh!t, dumbass!"

"Eh! You shut up!"

"Shut up! You'll wake him up!

"Oh shush you, he won't wake up. We had a whole argument, we were yelling and fighting and he slept through that"

It's true, I was a heavy sleeper, but I didn't think I could sleep through yelling.

"Yeah yeah"

Then a moment of silence..

"He's a cute sleeper"

"He's always cute"

"Yeah, it sucks to be you. You'll never date him"

"Yes I will, you won't!"

Then they started arguing, again. Maybe I should have just slept on the floor. That's exactly what I'll do.

I started slowly shifting towards the end of the bed. Before I was yanked back up. Great, I had to restart.

"Stop dragging him closer to you!"

"I am not!"

I started again and successfully did it. Well I fell with a loud noise which they heard.

"You pushed him off?!"

"No, you did!"

------

I'm not sure what to write anymore,

Request please

Don't be shy.