next door neighbor//Quackbur

IDEA FROM: AHPepper123. BTW GO CHECK OUT THERE STORY: love can be real strange /Quackbur\. I absolutely love it! And can't wait for more updates on it!

But for now..

Tw: cursing,

Quackity's POV:

I am now, 20 years old, i had to move out. I move into this really cute apartment, it wasn't too small but not too big, it was perfect.

It was also extremely beautiful. It had an amazing view, only downside was that I was on the 11th floor. But upside to it, the view was prettier.

Their were 15th floors total, it was also close to my older brothers house. So I loved that.

He actually came and helped me move into the apartment. He left not to long ago, as it was late.

I was about to fall asleep, but a nice sound of music started playing. I assumed my neighbor would stop playing it soon.

But minutes turned into hours, and I couldn't sleep. "I swear to god. I was told it was a peaceful apartment." I mumbled to myself.

Even tho the song was nice, I couldn't sleep. What so ever. I'm going to complain to them. I hope they take it well and stop.

I slowly got out of bed, still in my pyjamas. It was about 1am. "I should introduce myself first.." I whispered.

I put my slippers on and headed where the music came from. It wasn't too far. Maybe 25 steps, 30? Not sure.

I knocked pretty loudly on the door, hoping they'd hear me over the music. The music stopped and someone opened the door.

"Hey, I know this is awkward. But I'm your new neighbor!" I said, I tried sounding polite and kind even tho it was 1am.

The guy who answered was pretty hot. "Oh yes! I hear about you! My name is Wilbur!" He said joyfully.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but your music is pretty loud. And I haven't slept much" I said. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" He said. I'm glad he was kind and not like 'deal with it'.

"I can stop playing!" He said. "You're the one playing? You're amazing!" I said. "Awe thanks! I'm part of a music group, called Lovejoy!" He said. I gave him a polite smile.

"Well, I've heard about it! My brother likes it! Tho I've never heard any songs" I said. "It's okay, by the way, I'm very sorry for the noise. A pretty man like you should be asleep by now." He said, I blushed.

"How about, we go out for coffee tomorrow?" He asked. "Ah, I'm still moving in" I said. "Uhmmm let me think.." he said. It took a while before he answered. "I could give you and your brother a free ticket to my concert? It's next week!" He said. "You know what? I'll take it!" I said happily.

"Great, I'll give you the ticket tomorrow morning! You should go to sleep, you seem exhausted. and pretty people deserve sleep" he said. I blushed again. "Thanks, you look tired too. Listen to your own advice!" I said.

He gave me a sweet smile, "thanks, I'll go now! Goodnight!" He said. "Goodnight!" I said. He closed the door as I walked away.

Well that turned better than I imagined. Time to text my brother even tho it's way too early.

Piece of sh!t♥️:

Q: Wake up! I got excellent news!

G: what is it?! It's so early!

Q: I got us tickets to see lovejoy!