An angel?!

Cop x Mafia boss

Tw: cursing, fighting, blood

Wilbur's POV:

There was a couple of people that had a debt to me. Like 20,000$, but it's usually 150,000$.

This money meant nothing to me, it was a small amount anyways. But then there's this one asshole who owes me 750,000$.

That would've made a decent bump if he didn't pay back. And guess what. He didn't pay me back on time.

Now, I have to go beat his ass and make his family pay me back.

Good thing i know where everyone who owes me money is. The jerk was currently in a random alley way, he was smoking.

I made my way up to him, and no one saw me as it was 12:03 am.

"Where is my money." I tried asking calmly. "Wha- oh hi there.." he seemed scared. Good.

"Where is my fucking money." I demanded. "I don't have it- please give me another month!" He begged.

"I already gave you five entire months. If you don't pay bac-" he cut me off. "Okay okay, here!" He handed me a suitcase.

What the hell? Why does he have this with him.

I opened and counted the money, it was easy and it was actually 800,000$ in here but that doesn't matter-

"Look I have you the money. Leave me alone." He said. "You were still late paying." I said.

He dropped his cigarette and put his fists in the air.

"Bring it on." He said. I smiled and punched him right in the face.

———————————

Quackity's POV:

I had to take the stupid night shift. It sucked, but it was calm. So I'm basically getting paid to be in my car.

Which is good, but sometimes the night shifts are crazy! One time some guy wanted to fight me, but I just shot them and won.

It was self defense, it's fineeee.

I couldn't even listen to music, in case I heard a gun shoot or something. How annoying.

I only got this job at 19 because it was my father's, but he died and gave it to me.

I was still 19, with only little experience.

I mean- I've shot multiple people.

I think that's why I took his job, because I could be violent and be excused from it.

Suddenly, I heard gun shoots. Definitely more than 5.

Damn it. I thought before exiting my car, with my gun of course.

I made my way to where I heard it, the alleyway..

I took my flashlight, and opened it. I saw two dead bodies.

I made sure no one else was there and checked them out to confirm they were actually dead.

One of them was, but the other was just incontinence. He had a noise bleed, so while calling an ambulance I was wiping his noise with a random tissue paper I found in my pocket.

One of my hands was holding his face in place and the other had tissue paper. The guy's eyes opened after a while.

"What the fu-" he said before opening his eyes. He kinda just stared at me.

"Sorry, sir" I said while backing away from him. "Are you- are you real?!" He asked me with a shaky voice.

"Yes, I am.." I stated. "Wha- bu- how?!" He asked. "my mom gave birth to me?" I said confused.

"No no! Not that! Are you-" he paused for a while. "An angel?" He asked. "No, sir. I am Quackity" i said.

"Are you sure you're not an angel?! You look like one!" He said. I blushed a bit, "thank you sir bu-" he cut me off by getting up.

I got up too, "wow.." he grabbed my face and kept trying to hug me, but I kept avoiding it.

He grabbed something from his pocket and it turned out to be a black trash bag. He unfolded it, and opened it.

"Get in." He demanded. "what?" I asked. "I need to prove to my family that angels exist." He said.

"Sir, I'm no-" I was cut by him putting the trash back over me and quickly closing it.

"They'll be so happy!" I heard him say. Good thing this trash back was weak.

He started walking away, but I made a hole with my finger nails and quickly made it big enough for me to exit it.

He didn't even notice the weight shift. How stupid.

He's definitely mentally insane.

I quickly ran away.

Wilbur's POV:

I can't believe I found an angel! He was so cute!! I know he's an angel because I've never seen someone as cute as him!!

I grinned and made my way home, I tried talking to him, but he didn't reply.

Maybe he's mad I found out the truth..

Oh well, I'll still keep him on display! I grinned with that thought.

I finally got him with my money and an angel.

He didn't have any wings or halo which I found odd, but maybe he was a hidden angel!!

I knocked on my door, and my dad opened it.

"You got the money back?" He asked. "Yeah, and I also got a surprise!" I smiled.

"Spit it out. I need sleep." He said. "I found an angel!" I said. "What?!" My dad looked at me like I was crazy.

I handed him the trash bag and he looked inside, "there's only a hole.." he said putting his hand through it.

"Oh.."