An angel?! /2

I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN NEEDING THIS.

Mafia boss x cop

Two: cursing, kidnapping
No one's POV:

Wilbur started crying, like sobbing. He found the angel extremely cute, but now it is gone. His dad stared at him like he was crazy and left.

Wilbur walk out of the house and sat down on the steps in front of his door. He was still balling like a baby, but now he was also smoking.

Smoking and crying, wasn't the best combo because his tears went all over his cigarette and ruined it, which made him cry more.

"he was so hot! Please god! Bring him back!" He begged looking up at the sky and then throwing his cigarette far away from him.

And as luck has it, a cop showed up in from of his house. "you okay?" The cop asked. "What do you need?" Wilbur asked, still crying.

"I got a report of someone crying loudly, so they wanted to confirm no one has injured. Are you injured?" The familiar cop asked. "Yes.." Wilbur replied.

"Oh shit. Where?" He asked. "Mentally. The love of my love just left me." Wilbur said. "Wait. Are you-" the cop took out a flashlight and pointed it at Wilbur.

Quackity was on Wilbur front lawn. Wilbur stared at him in shock. "Oh my god! God really answered my prayer!!" Wilbur said before hugging Quackity tightly.

"Let me go! You creep!" Quackity screamed. "shush.. everything will be alright.. just close your eyes." Wilbur's voice was demanding. And Quackity loved it, so he obliged.

Wilbur scooped him up and brought him in his house. He placed Quackity on the couch and sat beside him.

Wilbur pushed Quackity onto his back and laid on Quackity's stomach.

Quackity just shut up and took it.

"WHAT THE FU-" they both heard someone yell. "shut the hell up, Tommy!" Wilbur yelled. "WHY IS THERE A COP IN THE HOUSE?!" he yelled.

"Oh shit! A cop!" Everyone heard before someone ran out the front door. No one knew who it was. "this is my angel!" Wilbur said. "That's a cop." Tommy said. "An angel." Wilbur replied.

They kept arguing until Quackity fell asleep. What a weird day.

——————————————

Quackity was reported as missing because he didn't clock out, and no one could reach him or find him.

But he didn't know that.

He woke up, cold.

He looked around and Wilbur was sitting right beside him and smiled at him. "Look!" He said pointing at the tv. It showed that Quackity was missing.

"Why?!" Quackity asked tiredly. "Why not?" He said. "I'm leaving." Quackity said before getting up.

"No! No!" Wilbur said getting up and stopping Quackity. "Why?!" He asked. "you're staying here."

———————————

Next thing you know, Quackity was in a random office in a small glass box with his duck ears and tail out.

He didn't know how he got here. But it was unbreakable glass. There was hole to breathe in.

"And this! Is an angel!" He heard yelling. "NOT THIS BUFFONARY AGAIN." Quackity yelled. "I'M NOT NO DAMN ANGEL. LET ME OUT!" he lost it.

"Uh oh. The angel's mad." Wilbur grinned and pointed at him. "if I wasn't in a glass cage. I'd kill you." He said.

"It's okay, babe. You'll be let out at night~"

"Wtf. Let me out now." He demanded.

"Hmm no."

"Yes."

"No."

Sorry for not posting, idk why but lately I've been more sad and can't really do stuff I used to do, sorry this was so short

I'M EXTENDING ITTTTT :))

(Time skip: at night)

Quackity's POV:

I was just walking around this big ass cage. Wtf did I even get here? I've tried breaking it, but everyone starts laughing at me.. including Wil.

I hate that man. I hate that man!

I wasn't even wearing my comfort hat! He took it. All he did today was hang out near the cage and talk to people. I literally could barely hear anything from outside this cage.

There was a water bowl.. like I'm a dog..

I heard tapping on the window. I got scared but turned around. It was Wil.

I ran to the window hitting it. He backed away and quickly went to open the door. He entered and locked it behind me.

"Aren't you so happy to see me!" He smiled. "Leave me alone!" I yelled out. "That's no way to treat someone who's just trying to show your beauty around this trash world." He hugged me.

"Get me out!" I screamed. "Fine, but you're coming with me. I don't want another incident." He said. He dragged me out.

And threw me in a basement. "This is where you'll be staying from now on. Since you're so ungrateful." He said.

"No! Please!" I begged. The basement was spooky and ugly. "Mmm.. no." He said before leaving.

I banged on the door, but nothing got it opened.

He'll be back tomorrow morning? Right?

I slept on the ground that night.

—————————————

It's been almost 3 days. I feel so dehydrated. God.. when will he be back?

He didn't come back and I fucking dead.

The end.