next door neighbor/2

This was requested and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Tw: curing,

Wil's POV:

I was so embarrassed, first my crush knows I like him, my dad knows I'm gay and the whole media knows I like him and that I'm gay.

Oh god! Could this day get any worse. Well apparently it could, as my dad was now spam calling me.

"Hello?"

"Is it true..? Do you actually like your neighbor?"

"Yes, it is.."

"I wanted to tell you, I'll always love you. No matter what, and if someone tells you the opposite it's a lie"

"Thanks dad, it means a lot.."

"Well, you might want to check your little crushes new tiktok"

"Uhm okay.."

I hung up and opened tiktok, I searched up his name and I saw him in a video so I assumed that was his account.

It was a video explaining everything that had happened, basically his side of the story. And he even read the letter out loud. "God, that's so embarrassing!" I said.

I shoved my face in my pillow and screamed. "You good there?" He asked. I keep forgetting how thin these walls are.

"Yes! Are you okay?" I yelled back. "Yup, just wondering why you were screaming!" He shouted back. "Well maybe I am embarrassed!" I yelled. "It's okay! If it makes you feel better I think you're cute too!" I heard him scream.

That made me shove my head back into my pillow and scream of happiness.

———————————
(Time skip: at the concert)

Quackity's POV:

I arrived with my brother, who was driving. I actually hadn't talked to Wil since the incident.

But I had over 1 mil followers on almost everything now. So I'm not complaining too much.

We got checked for any weapons, and obviously we were clear and we were loud to go.

We went to the front row and waited, my brother was jumping because of how happy he was.

Soon enough it started and I was singing some of the songs. I knew some and some I didn't. My brother obviously knew all of them. He listened to them, almost everyday when we were younger. By younger I meant three years ago.

Wil looked a little disappointed while performing but that was quickly changed when we made eye contact.

We got on his knees, directly in front of me and gave me a high five, also giving my brother one.

He got back up and continued like nothing happened, but he still had that bright smile on.

——————————

I was waiting for my brother to get out of the bathroom. The concert had already finished minutes before.

Suddenly news reporters were interviewing me.

"How does it feel knowing that one of the most famous people ever that likes you?"

"Uhm, like someone has a crush on me?"

"How doe-"

"Omg it's him!" A girl yelled, she interrupted the reporter. She ran over and gave me a hug. She took out her camera and posed for a picture and I did too.