the mad king//Quackbur

Quackity's POV:

I had just escaped my stup!d 'owner' or whatever. I was afraid of doing it because it was right in front of the woods of the mad king. He's known for k!ll!ng/torturing people without mercy.

He's crazy, he k!lled his own parents just for power. If I'm caught in the woods I'm dead meat. Well it will be better than staying with my 'owner', he abused me and tortured me for years.

The only bad thing is that I had to pass the woods with a bunch of security to get to the town safely. Which was impossible, everyone who tried was brought to Wilbur the mad king and killed in the most horrible ways possible.

As soon as I entered the forest I saw darkness.

Wilbur's POV:

I had just k!lled the seventh person that tried going in my woods when Tommy brought me another one. Though this one was cute, not ugly and didn't look like a sl*t like some others.

He was peacefully sleeping like all victims Tommy brings in. "So what kind of torture are going to do to this one?" He asked curiously. "I don't know yet, he seemed cute I might keep him for myself" I stated.

Tommy looked at me with big eyes, "WHAT? You're going to keep him alive?!" He screamed in shock. "Well he seems cute but it depends if his personality is kind if he's a sl*t I'm torturing him"

"Uh- okay, I think you should keep him alive. Make friends with him" he said. "No, Tommy I love him" I say. "Oh, uh, I'll just go. Do what you want!" He said.

I felt strange while looking at him, maybe this is what I needed, love. I felt butterflies and all warm inside.

Suddenly he opened his eyes, he looked shocked then scared. "Hey, do I look crazy to you?" I ask. "Yes, but everyone is crazy" he replied. God he's so cute.

"What's your name?" I ask. "Uh- aren't you going to k!ll me?" He asked scared. "No, I've grown an interest in you" I say. "Now what's your name? Don't make me ask again" I continue. "Quackity" he answered.

"Well ducky, you're lucky I'm letting you live. Some people would die to be in your place but they are already dead" I say. "Wait.. what?!" He said confused.

"I'm letting you live? Would you rather I k!ll you?" I ask grabbing a knife. He backed away but ended in a wall. "N-no!" He said shaking. It was adorable.

It was silent for a while, I just keep starting. I couldn't stop for some reason. The door slightly opened. It was Tommy. "Is he still alive?" He asked me. "Yes he is, I'm not k!lling this one" I reply. Quackity sighed as if he was holding stress in.

"What? Then what are you going to do with him?" He asked. "Keep him. He's adorable" I say. "Alright.." Tommy said unsure

Quackity's POV:

"It's getting late, let's go to bed" he said grabbing my arm. I didn't want to, I was too scared. What if he k!lled me in my sleep? I mean it be in my sleep I would probably wake up dead and not have felt anything so, I guess that's better.

He dragged me across the hallway and threw me in a room. "Ouch!" I hiss in pain. "Shut up" he said and I obeyed.

He entered and picked me up, placing me on the bed. He walked across the bed and laid beside me. Then he cuddle up to me. I could get used to this, it felt nice, relaxing and warm.

"Goodnight, new king" he said