jealous boy

Credits to : Mitchwithstay23
Thanks for the request!!

Quackity's POV:

Today I was finally going to try catching up with Karl and Sapnap, even though I hate them..

I thought it would be good to put the past behind us, and just be friend. Nothing more.

Especially since I have a new boyfriend, Wilbur.

I was meeting them at a café while Wil was at work. I told him I was hanging out with friends and he was okay with it.

Though, I didn't mention it was with my ex's because he gets jealous when I bring them up.

When I entered I saw them sitting, so I walked over to them. "Hi, it's nice seeing you again.." Karl greeted me. "It's fine seeing you too" I said.

I got over them a while ago.

"So, how are you doing?" Sapnap asked. "I'm doing great, what about you guys?" I asked. "We're good, but we did break up.." Karl said. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking!" I was curious because they seemed extremely in love.

"After you left, everything kinda just fell apart.." Sapnap admitted. "Well, I'm sure you'll both find someone else" I said.

"What about you? We heard about you and Wil" Karl asked. "We're dating, actually we've been dating for a year" I said. "Our anniversary is tomorrow and I have a perfect surprise!" I continued while grinning.

"That sounds amazing.." Sapnap said. "It truly is" I said.

I noticed Sapnap was a little sad, but it's his fault. And I'm grateful for it, because I would've never met Wil if it wasn't for them.

"You seem popular" Karl said, and I was confused. "What?" I asked. "Your phone" he said.

I checked it and Wil was spamming me.

Willy❤️

Where are you? You said you'd be home an hour ago!

Sorry, I'm still with my friends

Who is it?

Karl and Sapnap

Come home.

I'll be there soon..

Good.

"I have to go.. I'm so sorry this wasn't long!" I said. "Is everything okay?" Karl asked. "I actually don't know, Wil wants me home.. hopefully no one's dead." I said.

"We should do this again" Sapnap said. "Yeah, definitely! Text me whenever" I said. "Bye!" Karl said.

I waved and left. I was actually slightly panicking because Wil never really tells me to come home, except for that time he nearly put our kitchen on fire.

I drove home, we lived together. Well, more like it's his house and I moved in. My parents kicked me out when they found out I was gay.

For some reason they didn't kick out my brother when he came out to them. Favoritism.

I speed just a little to get home quicker. I even got a text from Karl asking if everything was okay because I seemed stressed.

I got home, and knocked. Wil opened the door immediately. "Your back!!" He smiled. "Yes I am! Is everything okay?" I asked. "Mhm! Let's make supper together!" He said.

I was confused, I thought there would be an emergency..

Maybe he just had a rough day and seeing me makes him happy?

I took my shoes off and walked into the kitchen, Wil was following me and staring.

"What do you want to make?" I asked. "Mm.. Uhm.." he was thinking. "Lasagna!" He said. "Perfect, I can take out the ingredients." I smiled and walked to the fridge. "Wait!" Wil was panicking and hugged my back.

"You okay?" I asked. "Mhm.." he wouldn't let go. "Rough day?" I asked. "Not really.." he said. "then why'd you ask me to come home so early?" I asked. "Missed you.." he mumbled. "Missed you too" I said.

The entire time I was cooking, Wil was hugging me. He wouldn't move.

"Alright, go sit down while I get your food.." I said. "No!" He whined. "Please? I'll be there in a second.." I said. "You go sit! I'll make the table and give you food!" He asked.

"Okay, fine" I said. He finally let me go, so I could sit down. He placed the lasagna on a plate and gave it to me with a fork and he gave himself some and sat right beside me.

When I finished eating, I washed Wil and I's plates and forks. "Let's watch a movie!" Wil suggested. "Fine.." I said. He grabbed my wet hand and dragged me to our bed.

We had a tv there. He put my favorite movie on and we cuddled. "Okay hold on. Why are you being like this?" I asked him. "Because I love you..?" He said.

"I think it's because you're jealous!" I grinned. "Okay fine. You caught me." He said. "why?" I asked. "I don't like Sapnap and Karl." He admitted. "I don't really either, but my therapist said I should try and forgive to help me move on" I said.

"The only thing you need. Is me." He said. "Wow.." I was shocked. "What?" He asked. "Just didn't expect you to say that" I said. "Well" he said before he laid on my chest.

"Wait I have to pee!" I said. "Too bad."