jail cell/p.2

Requested by AHPepper123. Hope you enjoy it <3!

Tw: cursing, kissing, fighting, blood, bleeding,

Quackity's POV:

They kept arguing over who pushed me. I got so annoyed, I got up and they both stared at me. "YOU TWO ARE SO ANNOYING! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU GUYS LIVE LIKE THIS! AND NO ONE PUSHED ME! I WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR CRAZY ASS!" I shouted.

"Maybe being three is too much.." I heard being me. It was a guard. "YES IT IS!" I snapped back. "Schlatt come with me." He said. "Why me?!" He asked. "No questions. Come here!" The guard said. "Fine.." he replied.

Before leaving he turned to me, "I'll see you at lunch, cutie" he said. Then the door shut and I stared back at Wil.

"That was hot" he said breaking the awkward silence. "I'll sleep on the floor" I replied. "No, you're not." He said. "Yes, I am. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I screamed. "Calm down. Just come here, I want to prove a point to him" he rolled his eyes. He was referring to our old cellmate.

"No." I replied. He looked so Annoyed I wanted to laugh (damn fast mood swings).

I laid on the cold floor and shivered when my skin touched the floor. My prison shirt was way too big and baggy but my pants were too small.

I tried finding a comfortable position but I couldn't. I opened my eyes and saw him standing at the ledge of the bed, staring at me.

"AH! oh it's just you, you ugly prick" I said. "don't call me ugly." He demanded. "Why should I listen to you?" I asked. "because I'm stronger than you and I could protect you when someone wants to 'touch' you" he said. "First no you're not, and who'd want to touch me?" I asked.

"Your pants are way too small, they outline your butt perfectly." He said. I knew he was right, and I didn't want to Deal with others.

"I can prove I'm stronger too" he continued. I shook my head. He picked me up with one arm. Jesus Christ! How strong was he.

He placed me on the bed, I was on my back. He laid on my stomach. My arms slowly made their way around him. I could feel his breath on my neck.

I was comfortable to be honest. I tried sleeping and I almost did, until I felt something wet on my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "shh, just try to sleep. It'll be quicker, darling" he said, making me blush with the nickname.

I knew he was licking and biting my neck. I removed my hands from around him and placed them on my mouth. I felt him shift to my other side, at least half was done.

He continued, but worse. Some 'screams' slipped out. "God, if this makes you act like this. Watch what I'll do later" he said.

I felt a warm liquid on my neck, it was my blood. He licked it, and I could feel him grin.

"What the hell.. what are you doing!" I managed to say. "I said. Go to sleep. It'll make things faster. But lucky for you. I'm done" he said.

I was still bleeding, and it wouldn't stop. "Have a plaster"(idk how to say it in English please tell me this is how to say it)

He threw it in my face and I quickly opened it. I asked him to place it on the wound and he did. I felt better that it wasn't dripping everywhere.

He was still on my stomach, that did change. "Why'd you do it?!" I asked. I was sort of pissed off. Mostly because he just did it. Without asking.

"To tell everyone, that you're MY b!tch" he said. "I'm not a b!tch" I replied. "I could make you scream like one tho, wh*re" he  stated. "Tch, no you can't" I said. "ohh just you wait.. just you wait.." he said. To be honest, it scared me.