flight attendant Q//Quackbur

Tw: panic attack, kissing,

Wil's POV:

I was nervous for the flight. Yes, I was going to Mexico for a vacation but I was nervous of flying. Well I wasn't flying alone.

I had my two brothers with me and my dad. The only problem was that, I was sat at the end of the plane and my family was at the middle.

And when we asked to change they said they couldn't because it was a full flight. Well the only available seat was beside me. But I didn't want to seem like a baby to my family so I said I was going to be okay. The worst part for me was taking off, I HATED it with a burning passion it's terrifying! I think my dad knew I was nervous.

"Well, it's time for us to board!" My dad announced. I felt really nervous, as if I'd puked not really. We showed our passes and we entered the plane. "Hey Wil? I'll tell the flight attendant to take special care of you" my dad said as I placed my luggage on top of my seat.

I smiled and nodded. Soon everyone was on. I saw my dad wave over a cute flight attendant, I saw them talk and then he left to the front of the plane.

After a while he came to see me, I was on the window seat. "Hey, I heard you're a nervous flyer and that's okay! I was nervous at the beginning to" he started. "Yes I am" I whispered. "I also heard that you hate taking off? Is that correct?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, I can sit with you to take off? It might make you feel better" he said. Would it tho? I mean having a cute flight attendant beside me might make me more nervous but I also didn't want him to leave.

"Yeah.." I agreed. He grinned and sat on the open seat next to me. "I talked to the flight attendant manager, he said it was okay, and if you ever get more nervous on the flight I can come back and sit with you" he said.

I felt relieved, at least I wasn't going through this alone. "So what's your name?" He asked me. "Oh! It's Wilbur, but you can call me Wil" I replied. "I am Quackity!" He said. I loved that name, it suited him.

I felt the plane move and I got nervous "put your seat belt on, it'll make you feel better" he said. Then I realized I didn't have it. I thanked him and put it on. He had his seat belt on too.

I was feeling really nervous, each time the plane moved forward I felt more and more nervous. Quackity took my hand and I gripped onto his, for dear life. He laughed at my movement and scooted closer to me.

We were at the complete back, the closest person to us was the person on the other side of the row, who was dead asleep and the guy in front of us, who has his headphones on.

And take off started, I saw my dad look back at me then the flight attendant and he smiled and I smiled back.

Without noticing I grabbed his whole arm and pulled him closer. He rubbed my back, trying comforting me.

I put my head on his shoulder and I tried changing my thoughts and I changed them to the cute flight attendant. I stared at his face, and It distracted me a lot. I even forgot we were in an airplane.

After a while, it announced that take off was done and we were gliding through the beautiful blue sky.

I didn't let go tho.

Quackity's POV:

The guy beside me, even tho take off ended he still wasn't letting me go. "It's okay bud, I knew take off can be scary" I whispered in his ear, trying to comfort him.

It seemed to work, I actually didn't even know his age. But that didn't matter, everyone is scared of things. Like I'm scared of my coworkers. They are so tall and scary.