Friend's brother//Quackbur 2

Tw:

Quackity's POV:

I just woke and I couldn't move. Wilbur was laying on my chest and he was heavy. "Good morning, my love~" he said. "Good morning.." I said. "I'm so happy.. I've waited years for that!" He said.

"Well, now I can't move and you'll have to explain that to Tommy." I said. "Ugh right, he exists.." he jokingly said. "Don't be mean!" I laughed.

"You moaned really loudly, I think he already knows" he said. "I told you to go soft and you didn't!" I said.

(ROBBED YOU)

"Sorry! I was just really happy!" He said. "Like a dog.." I whispered. "Only for you" he said. "Get off me now" I said. "No." He said.

"Didn't your dad come back yesterday..?" I asked. "He said something about coming back at night- wait. Do you think he heard us.." he asked. "Probably.." he said.

"You were also moaning as if you were the one getting fucked.. so most likely" I said. "Shut up.." he said. "I just- I've been waiting for years.." he admitted. "That would explain a lot.." I said.

He started staring at my neck and kissed it. "Hey! Stop that!" I said. "Fine.." he said sadly. "Ugh you're making me feel bad.. maybe later." I said. "Really? Thank you!!" He said happily.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hey.. uhm.. we need to talk" said his dad. Wil got red immediately and put some clothes on.

He threw me his clothes and I also put them on. "Yeah?" He said. His dad entered.

"So, as you know I got back home late.. when everyone was supposed to be asleep, right?" He started. "But, I guess you two were busy doing something else.. huh?" He continued. "Look, I support this. But shut the fuck up next time. You were so loud. Both of you." He said irritated. 

"Sorry.." Wil said. "Better be. I couldn't sleep at all!" He said frustrated. "We didn't mean to.." I said. "It's fine, just quiet down." He said before walking out.

"Told you, you were loud" I said. "Shut up you bottom" he said. "No thanks Mr. Top but moans like a bottom" I grinned.
"Stooooop" he said.

He sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me. "Do you think you can walk?" He smirked. "Yes, I can. You're small." I joked. "Ouch, that hurts" he replied. "But, I'm definitely not." He continued.

"Uh huh, Whatever you say." I smiled. "I'm hungry" I said. "For my dick?" He asked. "Definitely not." I said while getting up. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah" I said.

He got up and held my waist. "Clingy much" I said. "I warned you.." he mumbled. I walked out of the room and Wil was still holding onto me.

Thank god no was downstairs. "Thank god no one is here.." I said. "You know, when we'll have our own house-" I cut him off. "Wow, we're not even dating" I said. "Oh yeah.." he mumbled sadly.
"You're making me feel bad, okay fine. We're dating" I said. "Yay!" He cheered. And I saw a big smile on his face

I made breakfast and we ate in silence. Well until Tommy came downstairs. "Are you two friends now?" He asked while grinning. "You could say that" I said. "Yeah" Wil said smiling.

"I knew you two would get along!!" He smiled and made himself breakfast. Wil and I went back upstairs to his room. "I'm so happy, I've been waiting forever.." he said. "I knew you saw me like that, I just wasn't like 100% sure" I said.

"Pinky promise to be with me forever?"

"Yes, I pinky promise"

—————————————

"Do you, Quackity. Take Wilbur Soot as your husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Wilbur. Take Quackity as your husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the husband"

Everyone cheered and Tommy was smiling, knowing because of him. We met.