CEO/2

Tw: Starving, smut,

Quackity's POV:

It was my first day being his assistant, it surprisingly was in the same building I used to work in.

I came in a bit earlier to talk with Charlie, he seemed very happy on the promotion.

"Do you know how much you're getting paid now?" I asked him. "125$ per hour!" He smiled. "That's so much..!" I said. "Mhm! And we're going out to dinner tonight, because I'm only getting paid this much cause of you" he smiled.

"Fine.. but I have to go, I work on the top floor now" I said. "Aw, okay! I'll pick you up after work at your office" he said.

"Thanks! See you later!" I said while walking away. "Bye!" He said.

I went to the elevator and pressed on the 8th floor, the top floor. Well, there was also a roof but everyone's ignores it.

I started at 8:45 am, a little earlier then before. But I ended work at 3:45pm, so it's fine.

The elevator stopped and it lead directly in an huge office with huge windows.

"You made it!" Wil smiled. I stepped out of the elevator and went near Wil.

He was at his desk, working. "What would you like me to do?" I asked him. "Hm, well for now you can just sit down near my desk" he said.

And I did just that, I sat down on the floor and my back was leaning on his desk.

It was boring, but I was being paid to do nothing. There are worse things in life than this. That's for sure.

After an hour, I fell asleep.

-----------

I was woken up by a light kicking on my side. "Sorry, we have a meeting soon. You have to be awake." Wil said. "Oh sorry.." I said while getting up.

He gave me a chair and I sat down right beside him. "this meeting might be boring for you, but don't fall asleep" he said.

"Of course, sir" I said. I think he liked the name because he started blushing. He put his hand on my thigh and I heard the elevator door open.

There was Schlatt, with a short guy beside him. He had brown hair and small horns. He looked shy and nervous.

They sat down in front of Wil's desk. "Hello" Wil greeted him with an odd expression. "Hi" he greeted him.

They started talking about whatever, but to be honest I wasn't listening. The guy, which I assume is his assistant looked so scared. Like he was shaking.

I wrote him a small note

Are you okay?

-Quackity

Maybe writing my name might make him feel more comfortable. I gave it to him and he opened it.

He wrote something down and gave it back.

Just my first day on the job, and my boss is my dad so I'm a little nervous. How are you?

-Tubbo

Cute name, he must be Schlatt's kid.

He started writing to each other, and it was really fun. But we didn't talk, just wrote to each other.

In the middle of writing, Wil squeezed my thigh. It kinda hurt but I didn't say anything.

He was writing to me about his life and I wrote about mine. Everything was fun until the meeting ended and he had to leave.