rejecting hit hard//Quackbur

Tw: rejection,

No one's POV:
(Narrator POV:)

Wil thought he was a stupid idiot, thinking his crush, his idol would ever like him back.

He finally had the courage to ask Q out. But, Q wasn't used to love. So he rejected him, badly. At least it wasn't in front of another person.

Wil had came back home, sobbing. His family saw him, and obviously they were worried. But Wil had run up to his room before anyone could have asked him about it.

He was crying so loudly and so much after two minutes, he already had a headache.

After an hour of crying, he heard a knock.

"Go away! I don't want to talk about it!" He yelled. He thought it was his dad. But it wasn't. "Sweetie, your friend is here" his dad said.

Wil finally opened his eyes, tho his vision was blurry. "Hey.." he heard. He recognized it as Q's voice.

"What do you want?" He snapped. He heard a sigh and then the door closed. "Look, I'm sorry for the way I rejected you.. I didn't mean to sound so rude.." the black haired guy said.

"Oh.. you mean it..?" He asked. "Yes I do, and I'm extremely sorry. I didn't know it would affect you so much. When I saw you starting to sob, I- I felt so bad.." he admitted.

"Really..?" Wil asked. "Really." He replied. Then Wil was pulled into a hug. He immediately hugged back and stopped crying.

His head was pounding so much, he thought he would die. "I'll get you some medicine.." he said.

Wil didn't want to let go, but his headache was telling him otherwise.

The shorter one left, and Wil actually took time to rethink everything. Now that he thought about it, he did hear Q had 'love trauma'.

Maybe he just didn't mean it? Maybe he didn't want to love again? Maybe..

Wil kept overthinking. He thought of so many not possible situations except for the fact that his crush was literally about to give him medicine and was in his house.

Q, slightly knocked on the door before entering. He saw Wil in a daze and didn't want to disturb it.

Wil's dad, was very grateful when Q asked for medicine and told him Wil had stopped crying.

Q sat down beside him. And started slowly rubbing his back. Wil flinched at first but got used to it quickly.

He snapped out of whatever trance he was in and hugged Q. Q happily hugged back.

"Do you mean it..? Am I that ugly and pathetic..?" He asked. "No! No! I didn't mean any of those things, Wil you are beautiful and one of the most- no the smartest person I know" Q admitted

"You mean it..?" Wil asked. "Yes, I really do" he replied. Wil gave him a long and tigh hug.

"Getting clingy, aren't we?" Asked Q. Wil mumble something and nodded. "Do you love me tho..?" Wil asked, breaking an awkward silence between them.

"I- If I'm going to be honest.." Q started and Wil prepared for the worst. "I'm not sure.." he continued. "Can I think about it..? Or do you not want to go out with me after that rude rejection" Q asked.

"I'll give you a chance.." Wil replied.

"Thank you.."