bartender//Quackbur

Thank you AHPepper123 for helping me make this!

I love their stories and strongly recommend reading them! They always make me happy and make me have a better day!

Tw:

Q's POV:

Well this is a slow night.. my shift started at 7pm and it's currently 9:30pm and my shift ends at 12. Usually I make great tips (depending on how horny the people are) but no one seemed interested in drinking. Everyone was dancing or just talking.

I make about $90 per hour (but with tips it's about.. $300 an hour). And there's a lot of regulars, so most of the time they enter and I get them their usual and they get happy and tip me extra.. or they're just horny..

I was bored and just looking around. I asked a couple of people if they wanted a drink but no one did.

Well, until a boy and a girl walked in. They sat at the bar, I noticed the guy was sobbing badly. He'll need something strong..

"Hello guys! My name is Quackity! What would you guys like to drink tonight?" I asked politely.

"Hello! Here is my ID and I'd like something not strong but not weak.." the nice and pretty lady said.

"I know exactly what to get you! It's my favorite but I'll keep it a surprise until it's out.." I said smiling.

I did check her ID and she was a year older than me. My eyes widened because I thought she'd be younger..

"Something wrong?" She asked. "Oh no, I just didn't expect you to be older than me.. I thought you'd be 19.." I admitted. "Aww thank you, how old are you?" She asked.

"25" I said. "I'm 26 and he's 27, come on Wil show him your ID" she said rubbing his back. "H-here.." he handed it to me.

He was indeed 27.

"Great and I'll get you something strong.. you need it." I said. He nodded and put his head down.

I left and made their drinks quickly.

"Here you go ma'am.. and for you sir.." I said handing them their drinks. "I'll start a tab for you.. one tab or two?" I asked. "One, I'll pay for everything." The lady said. "Okay great.." I say typing it on the computer.

The guy seemed really sad.. hope the drink I gave him helps..

I left and I 'overheard' them talking. The guy had gone through a divorce a month ago and he still wasn't over it.. I felt bad..
He apparently also had a son. He was crying because he could only see his son once every two weeks.

You know what I'll make him a free drink.

"Here sir.. it's free, you need it" I said. "Thank you Quackity.." he said. The lady smiled but when I walked away she grinned and laughed at him.

Maybe he made a joke?

I checked the time it was 10:01 pm..

Break time!

I entered the employee room and sent George out to be the bartender while I wasn't there.

I finally sat down, and took a deep breath.

"You look like sh!t, what happened?" My coworker asked me.

"Well, I barely slept plus there a guy-"

"That you like! Omg! Ekk!!"

"No! Who got divorced a month ago but he's crying cause he can barely see his son"

"So he's single..?"